Re: Border to Border: West Coast!

Patrick Baltard /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Tryin' to keep a blog, but it's hard to find computers for more than 15min at a time. I'm due for a large update, but http://mopedition.blogspot.com is the site. Once I crash at my cousin's place in Temecula, I plan on adding photos.

I'm riding a 2003 Tomos ST. Bone stock 'til I hit San Francisco and got some guidance by treats/mikeb and some of the other Creatures.

In terms of the 45+mph roads and having cars whiz by you...get used to it, fast. It only gets worse when you're in Oregon and Washington :). (Logging trucks, 'nuf said). I was only stopped once by the cops, and that was 1hr into my trip. He said I couldn't drive on the shoulder of 101, but suggested I ride in the lane, then move over to let people pass.

Feel free to email me with some questions. I have to do everything from my phone for the most part, so you may get replies in chunks! Patrickgharden@gmail.com

P.s. Definitely bring condoms

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account