What's the deal with Moby parts ?

I have been looking through Treats & 77's and it seems as though Moby kits are becoming rare. AV7 shit is all out of stock and there is so little of it to choose from. There are a lot of AV10 kits and parts, but again it seems as though it is almost all out of stock.

Is this the end of the Motobecane bolt on performance ?

Re: What's the deal with Moby parts ?

It was the end 5 years ago then it was reborn now it is the end once again...

what you want.. or looking for..

Patrick Baltard /

Sounds like Moby parts are pulling a Favre?

Almost all of that av10 stuff just showed up on treats a few months ago and has slowly been selling out. I assume the will be restocking some of it. Most of it is selling out because it seems like more and more people are building Moby's lately. If anything, I think it will create more demand for parts... hopefully.

Moby parts are not Dead! Av7's are Dead! But they still build bikes with av10's on them so I am sure that av10 parts will be made for a long long time!

M-Tenn Aaron /

Fuck !!! Well it looks like I need to AV10 my shit then.

I need a top end for my motor but I don't like piston port anyway so I guess I will get the cases and slowly build an AV10 up.

It is totally worth it! You can even run your stock points if you want! ya!

AV10... yes I may do this soon too.

This is actually a good time for Mobies. 2.5 years ago Av7 kits were dead and treats was just starting to stock av10 stuff. There have been a couple of runs of av7 parma kits since then, but av10 is now constant stock. rejoice!

step your game up 2010 for a reason

av7's are american motors or ollllld motors in general so not to many kits made for them. The av10 is far superior and if ur going fast mobby just do a av10 build

case inducccccction

it's all a matter of economics.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account