how do we get moped army headlight stickesrs if we

how do we get moped army headlight stickesrs if we are a member!?

Re: how do we get moped army headlight stickesrs i

I think you make your own.

Unless you are a member of the Decipticons, then you hafta talk to simon, but he's out of the country i believe.

Im not a member so this is all what I've heard.

right now we have three official branches (two more being added when simon returns from europe). these are:

decepticons

blue shirt holiday

janus

the two pending are:

variators

thundercats

basically, if you can't access the "members only" section of the site, you're not an official member of a branch. each branch designs it's own headlamp stickers for its members.

Thank you for asking the question. Actually I wanted one for my ped too. Since I can't round up a cru, I guess I can't get one. So I've settled for the next best thing, a gray MA T-shirt (too bad they don't have black ones.. they'd be awesome w/say silver and orange lettering).

rich

Glad you're out there supporting us and vice versa. You should get your friends mopeds and start up a gang!

yep. you only need three people to start a branch. but i know how hard it is for some of the "lone riders" out there. but some are finding each other via the forums. so that's great.

be sure to register in the moped owners directory and look for people near you. or just ask in the forum if there are people near you. it's funny, but moped riders and mopeds are starting to just come out of the woodwork.

i love it when gas prices go up! ;-)

HEADLIGHT NEEDED 6 VOLT 20 WATT

I NEED HELP in finding a headlight bulb for my qt 50 1980 moped. the bulb is a 6 volt 20 watt. i have searched everywhere with no luck. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Ron

Re: HEADLIGHT NEEDED 6 VOLT 20 WATT

Don Pflueger /

heres a phillips bulb pdf file.

Re: HEADLIGHT NEEDED 6 VOLT 20 WATT

Don Pflueger /

oh well theattachment didnt go thru. sorry

Re: miguel

what's the difference between an official and unofficial branch? i always thought there were way more branches than three. just curious.

sweeney

Mathew Thorpe /

Dude, check out the dat, it's like 2 years old.

hahaha whoops, they don't call me "the raging idiot" for nothing, i guess... thanks

sweeney

Official Members/Branches are voted in by the members. We put the proposed branches in a private forum and decide from there. If you have three people in your group, you can apply and if we think your group has the right stuff you get in.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account