Pic of Spiderman Moped

Toby McGuire will be a Pizza delivery guy in the new Spiderman II movie He Zips around on a Puch Maxi Newport. This is one of the bikes we sold Columbia pictures for the shoot.

See Puch Maxi Newport in background.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/2003/04/23/spiderman/

spiderman-dop2a.jpg

Re: Pic of Spiderman Moped

so cool.

wow. can't wait. they should include that bike in the credits!

See Ya Moped Army /

Very cool!!! I've got a Newport identical to that one.

On a similar note....Back in the late '70's, I used to deliver newspapers on my '78 Garelli Gran Sport LTD. I think I was the first newspaper boy to ever use a moped to deliver newspapers. I mounted a basket on the luggage rack. I cut my time delivery down from an hour and fifteen minutes to around 20 minutes. Some of the people on my route didn't appreciate the noise my Garelli made at 5:30 AM every morning.

looks great zippy. can't wait to see it................paul

I just a saw a different pic of that in one of my girls magazines that she gets. I was going to scan it and post it, but looks like you beat me to it. I thought maybe Toby was riding it for pleasure though. I didn't realize it was part of the movie. Bitchin. That should really help mopeds catch on again with the masses.

More Pics

""""I just a saw a different pic of that in one of my girls magazines that she gets. """"""

yea right we all know you read "Teen Beat"

Holy balls! that looks exactly like my Newport! Crazy!

I was hoping it was going to be used in a batmobile type role. Not to accentuate the nerdyness of Peter Parker. Zippy did you get those decals out? No rush.

Chris MWH

Decals?

Tab Patterson /

Zip,

Do you make decals now? I need some for my Maxi Luxe.

YM, get it right Joey!

I'm interested in decals, as well, if Zippy is making them.

People Magazine

See Ya Moped Army /

There's another pic of Zippy's Puch Newport in a recent issue of People Magazine. I happened to be flipping through the magazine at a doctor appointment today and saw an article about the upcoming movie.

MoPedLar

Re: People Magazine

hey when is it comming out?? I am not really into spiderman but i would go and see it...

He's got a new ped

25734506_251772288690159_7983979049391740085_o.jpg

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

Spiderman used to ride a Tomos...he posed for me so i could get this neat shot.

Screenshot_20171224-145920.jpg

Paul Boyer (OFMC) /

:)

EH 📣FCC of the QCB /

Looks like OCC made his new ped. Must have had to stop making choppers since Discovery Channel droped them.

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

Seeing this movie as a little kid, not even knowing what it was he was riding.....little did i know i would own one 10 years later.

Beach Club Nick /

I was riding my Hobbit in traffic today when I passed an SUV with a guy who yelled "Oh shit, it's Peter Parker!" I forgot he rode a Maxi, but I guess the masses remember

Julien Blanchard /

kevin Smellaflange /

did you find this 'on the web'?

holy paper cuts Batman, iv'e got subscribe to ''TEEN BEAT''

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account