Kitten Farming

So, I heard that the gay kid living in the room next to me is talking shit about me on the Landsquid forums.

Re: Kitten Farming

Midlife Crisis Alan /

HUSH IT UP CHILTON

Imma call my boys on you punk ass moped kids

damn i thought someone is finally having a kitten farm to raise cats to eat

all she does is eat my food, drink my beer, smoke my cigarettes and work on a broken down piece of shit maxi that will never run. some jackass ripped her off big time!

who the hell is her sponsor anyway? can i vote no in advance? someone must harness this beast of a woman!

I want avocado.

I'll hook you up.

I got the good shit.

I will be in san francisco. I would like to visit sacramento during my visit.

aaron, you can stay at the kitten farm and sleep with our pledge 'Berkle' a.k.a sara berke a.k.a fredrick chilton(her alter ego). i'll just say its part of the pledge or something. like frat house hazing. just use a condom, i don't need a bunch of babies and small kids stealing my beer and weed too. when will you be in SF?

berkle let some guy friend take her moped with the promise of fixing it, but the guy just wanted her tits and she is right now getting it back from him awkwardly but with grace. i told her we have a shop of guys who want her for her moped and not her body( because all squids are married geeks) but still she failed. she also owes me like 5 months of rent! *reminder xoxo

Not a Fucking LameSkid /

Excuse me, but who opened my bottle of weed tea, and pretended you thought it was the last beer in the fridge? I bring you endless amounts of bread to eat to your heart's content, and this is how you repay me? Last time I checked, you still owed me $7.

Yeah, i got the moped back. Because I got it from someone who wanted my tits, I also got laid. He gave me two quarter sheets of styrofoam, too.

TITTAYS

I just want some avocado. but a place to sleep in sacramento will be sweet! I think stever and I are going to go on a mini roadtrip.

kitten skittle farming. Were you feed kittens skittles and when they poop it you take the partially digested skittles from the poop, refine it and make ultra skittles. Lil skitties. Google it.

Maybe Sara Burke /

You want the best avocado? Saturday farmer's market at the Ferry Building in SF. Back of the building. On the corner of the building that has Sur La Table. Second stand from the one on the corner is Avocado Will. Pricey, but the best fucking avocados you will ever have in your life. The best ones are gone by 1 pm.

As for farming kittens, we farm the kittens to supply the ultra skittle manufacturers. It's where the majority of our herds are sold. the rest generally goes to small children.

kittens 2 for a dollar but 5 bucks for live ones.

we wanted a puppy mill but we also wanted to stay downtown, kittens were the compromise.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account