How much is my moped worth??

"Just wondering...<p>I have a 1980 Peugeot 103 moped, in great running condition. I just took out the carb and cleaned it, and recently I replaced the points and condenser. Everything on this bike works, including the speedometer, all lights and horn. I'll admit it's a bit old but it starts right up, is in great physical condition. Honestly, how much do you think this would be worth? I'm considering putting it up for sale, and I posted it at moped.org and asked for offers, but the best offer I got was $200. I feel it's worth more than this. What do you think?<p>Thanks for your time."

Re: How much is my moped worth??

"are you getting out of the moped lifestyle?<p><p><br>: Just wondering...<p>: I have a 1980 Peugeot 103 moped, in great running condition. I just took out the carb and cleaned it, and recently I replaced the points and condenser. Everything on this bike works, including the speedometer, all lights and horn. I'll admit it's a bit old but it starts right up, is in great physical condition. Honestly, how much do you think this would be worth? I'm considering putting it up for sale, and I posted it at moped.org and asked for offers, but the best offer I got was $200. I feel it's worth more than this. What do you think?<p>: Thanks for your time.<p>"

Re: How much is my moped worth??

"Actually, I have a Puch which is considerably newer and I like working on it more. I need the money for my Peugeot.<p>: are you getting out of the moped lifestyle?<p><br>: <br>: : Just wondering...<p>: : I have a 1980 Peugeot 103 moped, in great running condition. I just took out the carb and cleaned it, and recently I replaced the points and condenser. Everything on this bike works, including the speedometer, all lights and horn. I'll admit it's a bit old but it starts right up, is in great physical condition. Honestly, how much do you think this would be worth? I'm considering putting it up for sale, and I posted it at moped.org and asked for offers, but the best offer I got was $200. I feel it's worth more than this. What do you think?<p>: : Thanks for your time.<p>"

$200 is not an unfair price.

"Dan:<br> No offense, but the market price for 20 year old mopeds is pretty low. Check your local papers and the internet. Brand new mopeds can sell for under $1000. Although you may ""feel"" that it is worth more than $200, if you can't sell it for mor"

Re: $200 is not an unfair price.

hey if your selling I'll pay a decent price . only one prob. <br>where on the globe are you ??? I'm in Ottawa Ontario. Canada <br> And am looking for any Peds my friends and I are starting a little touring gang

Re: $200 is not an unfair price.

Yes you're probably right about the price. I guess it's just my sentimentality because it's my first moped. I think I will keep it because no matter what I got for it wouldn't be enough. The only problem with Peugeots--they're a PAIN to work on. Oh we

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account