Sarasota FL DPC logo

just showing everyone on the forum the newly designed logo for Sarasota. FL own The Dirty Petcocks either check the attachment or i will try and post the pic here in the post.

see you on the road! 666

1281463507_thedirtypetcocks3small.jpg

Re: Sarasota FL DPC logo

§ćŗάτçλmªřċ • /

nice job, man.

was wondering what the headlight decal might be, and if you already have one then you can disregard this:

Slow Goer Chad /

thanks alot man, and yeah thats a good one, however i have vectorized the bird in the logo so all you would see is just the black, with light shining through his skeleton and all around him.

For some reason I read it " The Dirty Peacocks"..lol..

DPC Colin Fortier /

looks rad , you forgot to take the bolt pff the big end.

I love the chicken foot logo ! I do mabye an the back of a shirt ?

Thats BOMB! ChickenFoot!

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

i realize you probably just grabbed some generic random piston/conrod image to use, but you shoulda went for a more mopedy one.

DPC Colin Fortier /

Dirty pecock is simmilar to '' sanchez '' but with more colors !

yep dean I am aware of that but he wouldn't listen. we'll fix it !

Slow Goer Chad /

i know i was going for a ratfink sort of engine part and when i traced a piston in illustrator i forgot to leave the bolt ends off, ill fucking fix it and get it more "mopeddy" just trying to make it look tougher than the average moped piston, the same with bird, not your average cock haha

..... so keep your eyes peeled for when i redo the bottom end

Andrew Squiggman /

if its a pet cock it should have a collar on it

Andrew Squiggman /

maybe a spiked collar

..in a gimp suit.

Slow Goer Chad /

ok so here is the logo now with the piston bolts edited off..... and yes silverside we thought a collar but i wanna keep my bird pretty simple since it will be our vector headlight and all.....remember less is more and yeah eventhough a collar is a small detail i tihnk it might draw attention straight to that small detail.... eh i dont know... haha but here ya go

that looks way worse, is the big end of that con rod paper thin? if youre going to "fix" an image at least do it right

Slow Goer Chad /

i agree, i dont really like it either, but its also still "work in progress"

Slow Goer Chad /

no so paper thin con rod......

I like it.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account