My new F50

Off topic, I know, and not a Moped I know as well, but I feel the need to brag about the latest 50cc of fury to cross my path... I show to you my 1971 Suzuki f50.

I literally just brought her home 30 min ago and just took her first photos.

She needs new tires, is completely missing the carb and cover... Leg shields be damned, maybe a new battery... Can I just hard wire?

Guy sprayed fuel in the carb hole and she started right up... didn't realize it was in gear and she leaped right into my arms!

Walked away with her for $50 and a firm handshake, Thanks Junior~

My new F50

Re: My new F50

<url>http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu242/joshb89/f50/</url>;

Why can I not edit my posts!!! I need to go get coffee before anything else~

Anyways, any good sites or info out there, I searched, but only came up with other threads asking for info from years past~

TY MA~

1281286667_100_0147.jpg

good snag. The early one are cooler than the later models.

Thanks~

Does anybody have any idea if this carb will fit inside the f5o side-mounted opening?

"http://www.bikebandit.com/1971-suzuki-f50-carburetors-universal/c/a684143a684651?mg=50816&t=1":url

Thanks~

i want one of those so bad.

u r not v. good @ the internet

sweet a suzy

did ya get leg shields with it cause those are the hardest leg shields to find of all them cub copies

No, no leg shields for me... But I really don't care all that much... it was $50... instead of me trying to find something new... Does anybody out there have some carb that I can put in her hole?? I don't even know what came on her stock, so I really don't know where to go... Oh and I need to find me one of those side covers too... Off to Ebay I go~

I picked this bad girl up for $100. Guy said that he couldn't get it to run, I bought a battery for $19, gave it two kicks and away it went! Lots of fun!

1281361880_p1020101.jpg

isn't that a ct200?

No, its a CT90, or Honda Trail 90. It is a 1967 so it is the "K0" model.

i brought a complete f 50 for $50 but i recently laid it down on the wet roads and broke the front fairing are they hard to get also missing the front gaurd

I hate all you guys.

Best (and only!) thing I could find here was my trashed old moby.

I can't say I've ever seen anything for sale here other than a $800 '77 Puch that used to come up on craigslist every so often.

You mainland guys got the dealz on lock!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account