Moped Gang Brawls

Pablo Puchasso /

Any of your gangs gotten into some scrapes? Any good stories to be told. (Not nec. with another gang... just wondering.)

Re: Moped Gang Brawls

three members of las tortugas rolled into LA, and this notorious outlaw moped gang called the wolly bullies started some shit with us while we were buying stuff at choke. apparently, they were jealous because of our super-fast bikes, because our jeans were tighter, or because of our maroon license plates that say "moped" on them, IDK why.

so it came down to a rumble at the beach at high noon. 3 tortugas vs. 27 bullies. because we all know kung fu, we kicked their asses, stole 3 of their best mopeds and took them back to tucson with us.

none of this story is true after the first comma. we LOVE the bullies! lots!!

Pablo Puchasso /

THAT's where my moped went??! I thought that cop who said I had "a bitchin' carb" took it!!

coming soon to a cable tv channel....

People don't live to tell if they fuck with blk blk. sorry

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

but youre a blk blk. so you guys dont live to tell your fight stories? sounds like you guys are bad at fight stuffs

gar lost and bot te champon a cream sodas. probly like 120 thogh

Well, we were on our way to buy new suits, and Brick thought he knew a shortcut...

Charlie Mittens /

I keep offering to punch girls but no one's taken me up on it yet.

The dyke gangs here in town beat up on us from time to time

We beat up Icy Demons when they toured through town with Of Montreal. Otherwise it's all hugs and drugs for the other MA gangs <3

Pablo Puchasso /

^^ What's the story there? Ya I didn't mean intergang stuff really.

After party at a bar, one of their members was way wasted and started shit with sambo on his newly powder coated bike. Fight broke out and everyone jumped in for a hot minute brawl. Other dudes were pretty cool afterwards and said he had it coming, nice guys really.

we just talk shit and dont really do anything about it.

but one time i watched bro jhon ride a wheelie through a guys window kinda funny to see

I would've liked to have seen that!

or maybe someone had a moped fight at barbar and nobody remembers

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account