o hay thar, check out my "moped"

Well, NH say's it's a moped...

Re: o hay thar, check out my "moped"

And Bush said Iraq wouldn't be long term thing.....here we how many years later?

Haha just messing with you...nice scooter though.

nice bike. i wish my passport was that nice.

i suggest that you don't get pulled over by a cop that knows laws though. i do it just i don't go very far on that bike.

Re: o hay thar, check out my

my friend rides his passport with us, its a cool scooter for sure. thats funny that they said it was a moped.

my friends been pulled over a lot, plus he just threw his old motorcycle plate on it ha

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

Whatever. How many people are riding dirty? If you got tags, ride on.

-Unholysmokers - Chad Ferguson /

Thing is, it's not a scooter either! It's just a motorcycle with a leg shield attached to it. I love passports though, they are super fun to ride.

That c70 is cool. That's a nice VW too.

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

I got a titled yellow one I'm thinking of selling to get an easy $600 out of Chicago. Only thing stopping me is that I can get lifetime collectors plates in WI for it and keep Gov. Doyle out of my pockets for once.

Well... technically NH didn't "say" it was a moped, but they did believe me when i told them, haha.

I had to have a cop come by yesterday to validate my VIN. He looked at the bike and goes, "so what is this a moped?" me: "yup"

...so I don't think I'll have any problems. no one even knows what a damn moped is these days. If you ask the Concord DMV, they'll tell you that it doesn't need to be registered if it has pedals.

lucky ass rj!! here texas anything with a motor that you ride on a street needs to be registared! i have the plates from my friends honda on my peugeot lmao...a cop ran and said what is this.....i told him a honda peugeot and it worked....for some reason which favors me lol texas doesn't have a make and model for mopeds and scooters when they run the plates...it only has it on the title lol

Put a 50 sticker over that 70

oh, i still register all my 'peds with pedals. (at $3 a year, why wouldn't I?). Just saying, on one knows what a "moped" is anymore.

Yeah, i gotta do something with that "70", haha

it is from 1970!

or just say "oooh you know how those crap japs are with those numbers....be like the lexus rx 330 the nissan 240 the honda c70! lol

one day the cops and gov't is gonna catch on to us.. we're gonna be screwed and forced to get motorcycle licenses and register our peds as motorcycles! noooooo!!

Aaron Bajongus /

thats pretty nice, i have a certain admiration for these.

I dont really consider them scooters, i just call them "motorbikes"

Thats not a Passport, this is a passport.

Kidding i've had mine for about 3 months now and it the most fun bike i've ever owned.

Sorry that pic it tiny, its on my facebook

http://www.facebook.com/#!/?ref=logo

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account