Freespirit rigid customed frame (blue powder flake) with tank

Gila Kit black ceramic coated

Engine and pipe by Devin of Motion Left

Bike and welding by the Bees

Hpi cdi

Scary Fast

1279730466_motionbee.jpg

New Motion Bee collaborative ped

closer view of engine and pipe (gila104)

1279730600_motionbee2.jpg

Re: New Motion Bee collaborative ped

Fish tits Krauthamer /

dang, you guys are doin it

holy fuck you guys are awesome.

devin told me you were up to something. i love the tank with dual petcocks, and devin's pipe looks incredible on this build. keep it up! is this the prototype for your production moped?

nice seat mount, been looking for a way to mount one lower like that. Very nice ride.

im in love with motion bee aesthetics

i want one of your tanks for my hobbit project...

still have to put on the 5 stars and the disk brake , a little more powder coat work then....we shall see

thanks for the heads up

Did you guys scrape up some venture capital or something? How do you have the resources to keep cranking out these sweet 'peds?

I mean relatively speaking, it's not that much money... maybe a couple thousand per ped? I don't think they've made more than 10 of them. On that note: sexy ass mopeds.

Wish we were a venture capital ...well not . more freedom this way, we are just happy having clients who want our work, the way Briton is set up , it pays for itself and so far all the profits go back to the loan repayment ,getting out from under the man (banker). We feel blessed every day to be able to work with what we love, being creative and having fun...but we have sacrificed a lot of our time and have never expect a dime for it, working 60 to 70 hour weeks on end can be tiring , but our philosophy is to build better peds every time, not to be afraid to learn, to improve and have a custom ped at a reasonable price...so there it is

Awesome bike, very clean.

Did someone just raise the bar? I think so.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

sweet bike, but you should have put the michelin in the rear.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

love it

Velvetunderground /

Stop making these please, makes me not want to ride my bike :,(

what? stop making these. ? what gives man.......ok then i have one more on order then i'll be done with this style...keep riding your ped...we 'll just make something better

damn. you guys are just top notch

GET REALIZED! BE HERE NOW! /

I want to see custom frames.

love.

beautiful. What size tank is that? How comfortable is it to ride with the seat being so high and the bars so low relative ?

VERY epic ped dudes!!! BRAVO!!

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

it's rad how something as simple and easy as a custom fabbed tank and a weird seat mount can make an otherwise average everyday puch build something way more awesome! good jorb

wow great job. just repeating what everyone else is saying but hey, you guys did do awesome

Thanks all, NEW PUCH FRAME IN THE FINAL PREPRODUCTION WERKS...I have not been this excited about a frame in a very long time....i am still flipping out at the results....COMING SOON!

p.s NEW PUCH frame has NOT yet been revealed....

Huh. It looks like the hunchback of Notre Dame. All hunched over with a camel hump for a tank. At least it looks fast?

ouch....

Show us the NEW Puch frames !!!! I may end up with a Puch after all if you guys start dropping frames out on us.

This bike is so sexy

Beautiful work guys, and I love the idea of two shops/crews coming together in this way to build something memorable. Looking forward to seeing the new frame as well.

Man, I love everything you touch Mr. Briton. Still want to make me that tank for my safari :)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account