Port City 'Peds Custom Hits the Streets

Steve @ Port City Garage /

We're pretty excited down here at the shop to have finished up what is technically our first PCP custom. It's currently on display at Red Alert Skate Shop on 6 Grove Street Dover, NH... stop in, say hi to the boys and check the thing out.

Celis rescued this poor Sachs Balboa from some ingrate on the Cape or something. It was beat to shit with a seized top end and a hi temp black paint job... the thing looked like a barbecue on wheels.

We tore it down to drop a new 505A engine on it and decided to paint it. The paint was done by Celis and Chase and i think it looks great. The 505 has about 300 miles on it, with a custom welded Boss and 14mm Puch Bing to match the 14mm intake. All new cables, chain, lights, mag rims, etc. Complete with folding pedals to bring to rallies so show off. Really runs great all dialed in... zips right off the line and eats hills, and tops out at 30.. not too shabby for a 25MPH 505. Hope you like it.

Re: Port City 'Peds Custom Hits the Streets

that first one was just to make sure im uploading right... here are the rest.

Red Alert Skate Park

Steez

Ready to drop in

Graf

check out some more of our work in our Port City Portfolio

Sweet! I'm digging the pink moby haha. What kind of paint did you guys use?

he used a stuff called "Killer Cans"... its Pink Lemonade in color with a pearl base coat. that bike really came out great and i liked the product cause it just comes in a can all mixed and good to go. i suck at painting things so i liked that simplicity. but it was circa 40 bucks a can and 2 cans _barely_ finished the bike... the rims are a little skimpy. that thing gets a lot of looks though.

Re: Port City \'Peds Custom Hits the Streets

Ha. That\'s my buddy\'s piece in the background of that last one. I used to know those guys and did some graffiti work for them back when they were located on Broadway. Nice bike

Chnage those sprokets and it'll go faster.

heh I see overspray under the seat

No that's rust

thats rust alright!

we've got some nice bikes leaving the shop these days... the Red Alert ped is a recent performance job that is less show more go. tried and true 64 polini, 15 bing, with a boss. goes 50+ and still tuned for break in. we didnt do the paint... it was red when Mark @ RA picked it up so of course it had to become his flagship. we had already built up a puch for him, but he wanted another so i stepped up to try my hand in the puch game. really a face melter, but he broke the rear axle last night on his way to portsmouth... time to get back to the shop for the fixin.

You guys 80's Cleveland Cavs fans or what?

denver broncos... etc. mostly just a fan of blue and orange though.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account