a35 airsal kit on a55

is that ok? i have an a35 exhaust aswell. i just like the reed intake better. will it bolt right on ?

Re: a35 airsal kit on a55

you might have to open the kit to match the case

LanceCampeau.com /

I spoke to Ike of Ike' Bikes on the phone last summer about this very subject and he said its a simple bolt on... works well without case matching (unless you really want to max out the kit's potential...) here is a link discussing...

http://www.mopedriders.org/viewtopic.php?t=9943&view=previous

John Joedicke /

Bolt it on. No problems, you will need a off set intake for the reed box though and a better air filter setup.

velvetunderground /

dude, the transfers are super small on that kit... a55 has huge transfers... get an alukit over the airsal if your going to do that.

ok well if i go for the alukit, and a tecnigas exhaust, which carb do you recommend?

oh also, one last thing, does the alu kit come with all the studs for the intake and exhaust?

Velvetunderground /

Get a weakens intake and a minkuni 20vm

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

umm, the a35 alukit i got has tiny transfers.

They are still bigger then Airsals. ^

i looked into it and i think im going to go with the a55, just because i have a better exhaust for it.

does anyone make a intake for the a55?

im going to get the kit from treats.

also i plan on keeping it oil injected, is that ok with the bigger cc's ?

also about the carbs, what is the difference between say a 2mm and a 15 mm, its it the OD of where it connects with the intake manifold?

edit, i men 20mm and 15mm

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account