Burlington pedders

Where you at?

Spotted a total babe riding a blue ped on blood red mags yesterday at the pearl st bev intersection. New York plates though...

I'm on a stripped maroon magnum rollin black mags holla.

Re: Burlington pedders

Frank Horrigan /

is this the CL missed connection?

i might take a ride up that way sometime this summer

Cole VanZandt /

Bumping this shit. I'm living in Burlington. Anyone else in or around?

What's the deal with the weekly overpriced maxi's on craigslist?

in burlington, i meant. i may come up there this summer my dad lives across the lake in keeseville ny

Cole VanZandt /

I saw a maxi for like $300-$400, but yeah, I saw those $600 and $800 ones as well.

If anyone's down to ride, let me know. I'm riding a 1.5hp stock, though, until I have money for a pipe and some stuff.

i frequent the town but rarely with a ped. next time im up there ill have to shoot a notice around.

as an FYI, be on the lookout for a girl on a maroon maxi. i sold it to her a month or so ago and was running great. she said it started leaking and not running, so i tried to direct her to a local repair shop that would work on it (Daily Rider seemed promising). it sounds like a five minute fix with a flathead vs bing, but i obviously cant just hop right up there. so if you feel like helping a pedder in need, keep your eyes open. thanks.

Cole VanZandt /

Daily Rider is great, I can't imagine anyone there failed to take care of the problem.

I'm in Burlington. Yup.

Cole VanZandt /

Do you want to ride?

Yes. How about this weekend?

I want to ride Burlington. Maybe I'll come up sometime.

Cole VanZandt /

This weekend, I'm going to MA, and I'm not sure for how long I'll have my ped, unfortunately.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account