donate to help me save them

so i doubt anyone can because if your like me and your moped is your main transportation then you probably can't afford to help...but i came across two puchs maxis just lying in a local motorcycle salvage yard....i will get pics next time i visit...but both are capable of being saved with some TLC and patience lol

that or would one of you come down to houston buy them and rebuild them....it pisses me off to know i live away from two puchs that are gonna rust away! :( :( :(

i've been trying to convince one of my friends to buy one so i could have a riding comrade but either they're as broke as i am or "care to much what other people around here think" i know weak sauce!

but yeah these two lil puchs need to be saved!! i'm thinking of writing bill gates...that guy has more money then he knows what to do with maybe he wouldn't mind throwing like 400-1200 bucks lol

Re: donate to help me save them

motorcycle salvage yard in a town with you being one of the only moped riders = a guy that will probably sell them cheap. ask if he will do a lay-a-way with a little cash down. you are probably the only one for miles and years that has shown any interest in these things. try to keep from drooling on yourself when you talk to him, hahahaha!

no moped in an scrap yard is usually worth 1200, especially a puch, their far to common

hey bill is my uncle i can just ask him for you im sure he wont mind at all

go talk to the yard. sometimes those dudes are really cool. maybe they'll just give them to ya! maybe they'll be like, wash my cat and fix my tree, go get some tires from over there and sweep them. and they're yours.

my buddy got a za50 maxi for $20, a case of beer, a rap tape and a ride someplace. sometimes people just give them away. i found/saw an old batavus sticking out of an old lady's shed once, i asked her about it. she said i could have it if i cleaned out her shed. threw out some shit, scored a set of rusty box wrenches, took like an hour.

I just got a 50v from a guy who builds motorcycles for cheap because they just rode it as a joke like riding a real small kids dirt bike when they got drunk.

thats a good plan....i'm gonna ask em next time i go buy.

well i saying 1200 so i could have extra cash to fix it up

loving the advise...i'm gonna go with doing extra work idea....i thought about asking it but i wasn't to sure at first

Midlife Crisis Alan /

Did you get a DUI or something

nah here in texas when you get certain tickets they give a "surcharge" fee which you have to pay every month well last year i had a really shitty year and lost my job for and so had to cut some bills to get by...well one i cut was car insurance and got stopped like 3 fucking times in one month for it and along with 2 of the times my tags were expired....so i had to pay surcharges on them plus some other ones....well i fell behind on two so they suspended my license and like two months ago or so a tree fell on top of my car! i had insurance at the time but it was liability only. :(

wait what? you're asking for donations so you can buy yourself some junkyard mopeds, plus extra money so you can fix them up?

AHEM. FUCK THAT, SIR.

awww boutros if you would read all you also see i that i said or someone come down and buys these so they don't rust!

douche i'm not wanting them really for me don't get me wrong i would love to have them but the main thing is i don't want to see them rust away!!

hey email me the place. my uncle lives in houston and he's probably be down to go check em out for me. i think i've convinced my cousin he'd want one. i wont let em rust away.

You can't ride a moped with a suspended license in Texas.

Midlife Crisis Alan /

"Yo bro, that scooters sick! I've been lookin' to buy one of them cuz I got this DUI, bro.":http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/41/Vaginal_bulb_syringe.jpg/800px-Vaginal_bulb_syringe.jpg

Yeah, definately talk to the owners of the yard, they may just give them to you, or sell them very cheap. I got my 50v at a motorcycle shop, it was left there after they said it was too old for them to repair, it was in with the scrap metal, yeah all the bent rims trashed frames etc. I offered $50.00 and took her home, needed a chain, mtr mounts and fresh fuel. She started that day! Good deals abound, just have to keep ones eyes open!

mbartell....lol i know you can't but in my city cops don't care about mopeds they got better shit to do here so for the mean time i'm good!

risky.

it is but man taxis cost to much money and there is no bus public transportation here and its to hot during the day to ride my bike and another problem i honestly wouldn't the heat to much if i had side walks to ride....man whats retarded(at least to me) is that in texas it is illegal for you to ride your bicycle on the sidewalk at any age! i could understand saying this for adults maybe but for all ages on any road...just rediculous!

if you meet me by the chipotle off fairmont parkway at 5pm, ill drive us there and ill buy em and we can wrench together and fix em up. been looking for someone to hang with in the area anyway. i gotta go to work, hope to see you there at 5, i have no internet access till i get home so ill wait for you for 30 minutes or so, grab a burriot or something. actually just meet me inside, ill be in a tshirt and pants, with the burrito, just say youre from moped army.

haha well i don't get off of work til probably 5 or 5 30 and i'm pretty sure you wouldn't be the only one dressed that way buddy.

also they're closed on mondays

How do you put music in your profile?

dude your in the wrong thread for that

Midlife Crisis Alan /

'swarm and destroy' will be your guys' secret password!

Only members are allowed to have music in their profiles. When you're affiliated your profile page looks exactly like myspace - I have a sweet embedded player with all my favorite tunes!

Also, it costs $65 a year to be a member, but it's totally worth it!

lmao! music on a page that i wont ever go and view....HELLS YEAH!

so for $65 i get a color thingy next to my name?!?! I'M IN!!

Midlife Crisis Alan /

please email me at alan@mopedarmy.com -- I'll give you my paypal information and we can make this happen! I look forward to making you all landsquids!

sweet joey cucamonga having one song on my page is so gonna define me a moped rider!!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account