helmet speakers

helmet speakers /

Re: helmet speakers

I mounted in some smaller cheapy headphone speakers inside my daughter's helmet. She hooks her MP3 player up to it. I like it, 'cause when she's on the back with me, I can hear her singing.

But water lillies would sound nice too.

Re: helmet speakers

yeah, i'd rather hear slipknot than sirens, horns, or my engine.

Danger Danger

Riders should be hearing the traffic around them.

Re: Danger Danger

i find this whole "you can't hear danger if you have headphones on" argument to be supreme bullshit. With a kitted bike and a hi-flow intake, i can't hear anything anyway. a rearview mirror is more important to one's safety in my opnion, and nobody here ever gets on a soapbox about how stupid it is to not have a decent mirror.

Re: Stranger to Danger

My bikes' loud and I don't have mirrors. I don't wear a helmet, and I do stunts all the time. I have listened to headphones, and even "played" my throttle to a few songs. I have ridden with far less than sandals. I have ridden while playing an accordion. I live life and enjoy it. If ya gotta wear a seatbelt through it all, it would make my smiles alot smaller.

Re: Stranger to Danger

Yeah, over my bike and through my helmet, I can't hear shit. Rock on.

_i find this whole

No, what he was saying is when your bike is already loud as hell it doesn't matter.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account