Art Center (Pasadena)

Whose mopeds are these?

I rode up to school today and parked in a spot I don't usually park at... Saw these two mopeds. Anyone on here? Also when I was riding home, I saw someone on another top tank moped with a gold helmet... anyone know who that is too?

1274750720_photo.jpg

Re: Art Center (Pasadena)

Crossvalley Tonysieze /

LEGIT are there any other riders in Pasadena? Theres only one other in santa clarita. haha minus 2 old people that i cant seem to track down and have only spotted once!

should have left yo numba foo

ill be in pasadena tomorrow...probably riding to LA after

Charlie Mittens /

That looks like Seth's red pug

yeah im sure it is, just by the fenderzzzz

That is Seth's pug and that is his friends tomos, I think

yup. me and my friend eliana. we are working in the design office right now. we are both alums of accd as well. are you the person rolling on the blue puch?

blue puch is that dudes that works at the theatre

I go right by the arts center every morning on a blue Tomos but I never see any mopeds going in there. Hi.

ahhh... nice...

i actually have a black magnum. But I'm usually at the south campus, so I don't ride up to hillside as much. Are you guys living in pasadena? Shame to find more riders around here as i'm moving to silver lake this weekend.

There's another person that rides mopeds at art center, i think. Sarah Roach? I saw her photos of a moped rally up in the student gallery.

anyone know about the guy with a gold helmet? Retro full face helmet... i think he was asian? I thiiiink he was on a moped, but it might have also been a small motorcycle. if that's the case, never mind.

Drew Bully is an asian dude with a gold helmet, but he doesn't have a top tank and it's an open face.

I think bruce Latebird, Stevie Latebird, Ivan with the streetmate and Doug all ride in the Pasadena area

Pablo Puchasso /

And if you're moving to Silverlake, there's no shortage of riders in your new hood.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account