Vintage honda plastic tank

† CH∆D † /

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280498765803&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

Any idea what this is from? Its small. Basically the same dimension as a magnum tank with alittle more length.

Super cool.

Re: Vintage honda plastic tank

Whatever it was someone bought it fast !!!!

Is that a Honda rally kit tank for the S50-S65? Very rare if it is.

rally kit, but its not for the S65. S65s were already top-tanks. they were for the cub series, basically turned your cub from a step-through into a top tank. super rare. the bikes look weird as fuck with the tank on it:

† CH∆D † /

Awesome, you guys rock. I thought itd be a stumper question for sure.

I know where one of those bikes is sitting with that rally kit on it.

Where?

I love these and if the price is good I would be interested!There is one in Pontiac that the guy was going to sell for $1000.00 the price was too high for the condition. I said no then but now he will not sell.

Email me at teamvisegrip@yahoo.com as I cannot access my email where I am right now.

Mark (the guy with the Suzuki T-20 from the show.)

I'm totally going to do that to my c70. I bet one of those negrini tanks would fit.

Its a friend of mine who is a collector so he isn't selling yet. Just stating the fact that I have seen one and they do exist.

Bummer!

I am looking at a 61 CB77 right now. The guy also has a Rally Kit 90 that he will not sell. The CB77 is over priced but in very nice complete condition. I am trying to get him down.

If the guy ever sells let me know.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account