Philadelphia stolen magnum ups/ honda ct70

Philadelphia people, my brown ups magnum was stolen along with my orange ct70. if you see either of these bikes can you please let me know. My number is 267 307 7336. I will give a reward to anyone who can help me find them.

Re: Philadelphia stolen magnum ups/ honda ct70

What's up with people stealing UPS magnums??? 216Chris had his stolen last week as well. Hopefully you get them back dude.

Philadelphia stolen magnum ups/ honda ct70

eric waterford /

they were last seen on 2637 cambridge street

Conrad Conrad /

maybe UPS is stealing them.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

everyone with ups mamagnums should just go on red alert, lock that shit up triple strong and be super vigalente. im still broken hearted about mine. hope it comes back to you!!

Myyke Nhortonne /

Sorry to hear about that man. Will keep eyes and ears open in West Phila!

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

i know where a suzuki version of the CT70 is, and well maybe a CT70 or two (not stolen though) if you're looking to replace it. good luck gettin em back!

I'm at Temple U, so I'll keep my eyes open if I see anything..

Did they break locks and such?

eric waterford /

they hack sawed this big cable lock i had bought from the vespa dealer on spring garden. Dont ever use anything else than a kryptonite. I am in mourning and am forever changed from the loss of two of my favorite things in the world. If I see the guy Im gonna run him over them back up over him.

i got my eye open in the manayunk area....

if i see either ped I'll be sure to run the person down like I do when I see any one on an awesome ped

anywho unrelated and very long story coming sorry if I am thread jacking but I took the matters of a thief into my own hands recently and it didn't work out...

so there is this 11 yrol kid who broke into my house a few saturdays ago and took my cat shooting bb gun and was spotted with it around our neighborhood shooting guys...

walks in our front door a week later and I drag his ass out to the street and tell him to take me to his mom before I beat his ass with the shoe in hand...

turns out he confesses to stealing my ratchet with spark socket from months ago when I was wrenching ten feet away and my gals expensive hula hoop and throwing them on the railroad tracks...

so I smack his ass and take the brand new razor scooter he had that I'm sure he stole and told him to bring his mom over to tell me it's his and compensate my little losses etc etc...

few days later two cop cars at my door and they bring this guy out from behind my house with a mask on and a broomstick...

moral of the story I am forced to give the scooter back and told to watch my back he walks away without a smack on the wrist to scooter back into the gutter even after being caught breaking into my house and this is not the first time people have called the cops on this little bastard....

WTFFFFFF

but yeah two mopeds is a lot worse than a wrench, a hula, and a bb gun

1) cat shooting bb gun

2) expensive hula hoop

3) razor scooter

4) man in mask with broomstick

That sequence seems about right.

And Eric, I'll watch out in N DE. Sorry dude.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account