express

"Somebody just gave me a honda express. Are they worth anything? It was last on the road in 81'. I haven't seen it yet, But i'm told it's in excellent cond. Honda orange. Not Sure of the year. It's at least 81' and down when were they first put on the road? Thanks."

Re: express

": Somebody just gave me a honda express. Are they worth anything? It was last on the road in 81'. I haven't seen it yet, But i'm told it's in excellent cond. Honda orange. Not Sure of the year. It's at least 81' and down when were they first put on the road? Thanks.<p>They are worth riding and enjoying. Like everything Honda makes, they should last a good long time. If you mean are they worth any $$$, don't count on getting rich by selling it, maybe a couple hudred, tops. If you do decide to sell it, this a good place to find a buyer."

Re: express

"Honda Express's are really cool and if it's in the condition you say it's in, it'll be worth $300, maybe 400... Yeah, there neat little bikes considerably smaller than other mopeds. They have a cool spring wound starting system. Have fun on the open road!<p>"

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account