moby butterfly 60mph new LOOKS?

added on the leg shields! funky right? some people dig it, some people dont. doppler pipe, pulley, phbg21,uni, parmakittenported = 60mph 12/54 gearing. these shields feel super janky anything after 50 mph. butterfly flappin.

1271812808_img00095.jpg

Re: moby butterfly 60mph new LOOKS?

Those look great. On a stock bike. Wtf are you doing if it makes the bike wanna dump going 60 lol?

are they improving or hurting your aeros?

leg shields are useless and borderline dangerous over 40 mph.

Probably Fred /

Those are wings The bike flies

hahaha i got those shields when i got the bike, the bike was in pieces, and this is the first time they have been on the bike when it actually runs. im sure its hurting my aerodynam, because they flap like wings, BUT the tunneling effect of the leg shields shits air all over the motor, which now runs @ 275 which is nice. ran @ 300-315 F before. all in all, pretty funky?

looks great but i cannot believe the bottoms dont flap enough to drive you nuts.

awesome

haha took it for a spin, people laugh at me, until they see me zippin by. comical.

Nice paint matched rims! Now spokes need to be black, and it'll complete it! Oh, leg shields look good to, I say leave em!

Awesome, love leg shields, did you use all the attatchment pieces? There are supposed to be clamps that attatch to the front of the leg shields, if not there I could see it flapping big time. I like your back-up head light, get that from e-bay? I would consider adding the side covers if they will clear all your aftermarket equipment. Best of luck, rad bike!

Haha! That is so Venture Bros. it's awesome. Now you need a Nissan Stanza and change your name to 26.

dude I love it!

lol I thought of the Monarch too...

I meant to say should attatch to the front of the side covers, my bad. They add greatly to the ridigity, but at the speeds you are getting who knows. Still love it!

Consider fiberglassing the shields

i have no side covers, sadly!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account