Re: Does anyone know how to get a title for an unr

Phil M /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I went through a title place out west last year for my RD60. They registetred it in MA and sent me the MA plates and registration. (MA doesn't require a title).

So I went to the NY DMV and after much deliberation and talking to this supervisor and that they gave me the new NY registration and NY plate and told me that my paperwork would go to albany for the title work. Well the A-holes rejected the title application. This was last fall. I held off calling them to see if they were as fucked up as I thught they were. Sure enough I got a registration renewal this spring and did it on line.

Sure I still don't have a title but who gives a fuck as long as I have current registration (non transferrable) and a sticker for my plate.

I registered a moped about 10 years ago and didn't have a title. I told them I was sold it by my mother in CT for $20. CT doesn't require a title for mopeds. It worked. They give me a transferable registration every year.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account