Anyone near saginaw Michigan want to help me out?

This is my first moped and I'm starting to feel like I'm in over my head with this. As far as I know the engine is fine but everything from wheel alignment to the electrical is giving me problems. any help would be appreciated!

Re: Anyone near saginaw Michigan want to help me o

What are you doing this weekend?

Just got to this today haha I've been working so much I haven't had the chance to get on, but I'm pretty free tomorrow and throughout this week. I work third shift so the days are usually always open for me. Where in saginaw are you located?

Awesome! Another Mid-Mich rider!

I live in Clio, if you know were that is; otherwise I'm like 10 min out of Flint

Anyone near saginaw Michigan want to help me out?

Also, it's worth knowing about the Tomosmopeds.org forum -- they specialize in Tomos advice.

I am near where state street and midland rd meet, where do you live in bay city?

We keep missing each other. I am going to school at svsu, mabey I can stop by after class tues

Yeah I know where Clio is. Thanks for the website Steve, I'll have to check it out. What time do you get out of class Tuesday Tex? If I'm home I would appreciate the help, but I live in Carrolton which is a township of Saginaw... not bay city, so I don't know how far out of the way I am for you.

2:30 SVSU is near Carrolton, i have evening class but I can go over some stuff I have learned.

Tuesday I'm going to be busy helping my a friend put up a fence so I won't be home, do you have texting? I could give you my number if you do and we could talk about whats going on with my moped. Or if you are on facebook more I could add you and we could talk on there it doesn't matter to me.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account