Re: San Francisco: BATS Ride Saturday April 24th

Rob Rob /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Rob,

Thanks for the nice words. I use to have an MB5 and got hooked on these small bikes. When I learned about the Derbis and the Aplilias - like the MB5 with better brakes, suspension, transmissions etc. - my excitement grew even more.

I've been posting to Bats deals on these bikes as they show up, and others on Bats do the same. Right now there are about 6 of these bikes for sale in the bay area - most of them between $1,000 to $2,000, and there are a bunch strewn around the country. I recently bought one on the east coast and I'm in the process of shipping it to SF. I can't buy all these bikes so the next best thing is to get my friends to buy them. :P

Oh and hey a big thanks again for last weekend's ride/bbq - I throughly enjoyed myself. Loved that cloud of Two-Smoke.

Dustin,

We'll be riding again next month. I'll post here when we firm up the details. It would be great to see you ride with us. And there is noise about doing a Bats ride in LA.

-Rob-

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account