Re: San Francisco: BATS Ride Saturday April 24th

Rob Rob /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Hey David,

Or showing you since you learned about them here. :P

They are way fun - I rode my GPR on the Creatures/Sunset Riders ride last weekend in SF, that was a lot of fun.

I've seen from photos and videos that there are quite a few of the Honda MB5s or NS50s that show up at the rallies. Since Derbi has such a strong presence in the moped sphere, and that there there is so much over lap with the technology it seems natural to integrate. :)

The one nice thing these bikes have is the six speed transmissions - this makes it somewhat easier to keep the revs in the power band, which on a two-stroke is everything. :P

On the Bats forum we regularly post up double digit bikes that we see for sale, so if you are interested in one that's a good place to check. Let me know if you have questions about them.

-Rob-

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account