whose is this?

Hello,

Can anybody tell that moped had those wheels? It should be with pedals, because rear wheel has 2 stars. On one of the stars is written "made in Germany"

Thank you.

1270982988_dscf0009.jpg

Re: whose is this?

puch 5 stars ,.... ?

Angelo Massimino /

I believe they are off of a Peugeot 103sp.

Watch at the following link:

http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/35/3636/

Old School Brent /

Old School Brent /

I guess I am wrong. The rims I found that pic are from the Kriedlers. sorry about that.

Peugeot seems right. The front hub is correct and the rear sprocket looks like variated Peugeot too... Nice score!

Kriedler, I know a shop in IN that had a few sets of those

In your picture it is 6-star rims..

Oh no, look more careful it's ne same rims :)

Do you know the full model or have a picture of it?

Its not a puzzle, and I dont know the answer, thats why I am asking you :)

since they are german made i'll go with solo or jawa

possible zundapp. rare wheels, good find

I can't find anything with the same wheels in web.... I found out that moped had solo engine with water jacket.

the wheels a unique rare find probably used for racing in europe. the big drive sprocket and inside brake on the right side. smaller sprocket hooked up to pedals on the left side which means solo, jawa, or zundapp

The answer is solo 722, rare bastard, I only have frame with broken plastics, done engine and wheels, but no transmission.. :(

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/1/844961/844961/

1279044322_solo722bossini.jpg

Bingo ! The Solo 722 Bossini. Super sexy Solo. Good luck with that build. Parts are available on Ebay Germany and shipping is really not that bad.

Great looking wheels. Reminds me of MB5's or the ones they stuck on CB750f's back in the early 80's.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account