Re: Acceleration!!!!!!!!and top speed!!!

<HTML>GOD!!! u happy with a 30mhp thing? i got a x8r going at 70mhp!</HTML>

Acceleration!!!!!!!!and top speed!!!

"I de-restricted the exhaust!!<br>My 97 Honda Elite S 50cc went from<br>about 26mph to 32mph ,it is a little bit<br>louder now but the acceleration is out of this world is like a formula one on the starting grid when the green light<br>goes off...the accelerator is very sensitive is like riht after 5mph I am<br>in the same gear up to 32mph . I talked<br>tp the honda guys here in Maui-Hawaii and told me to change the setting of the oil pump to the max ...so I did , and also to put a biger jet in the carburator, so I bought one but they will not do the job because here in Hawaii is against the law to modified a moped in any way ,now my question is ....is normal the acceleration I got<br>and where in the carburator is the jet<br>do I have to take the carburator apart???<br>Ryan K....Help<br>Buy the way I love the way the moped accelerates NOW!!!!!!!!! is CRAZY!!!!"

": I de-restricted the exhaust!!<br>: My 97 Honda Elite S 50cc went from<br>: about 26mph to 32mph ,it is a little bit<br>: louder now but the acceleration is out of this world is like a formula one on the starting grid when the green light<br>: goes off.."

"I got the jet....but the only thing I know is where the cab is...how I'm going to stop the gas,<br>what screws to pull to removed the cab....NO IDEA!<br>Today I will take a closer look.....<p><br>"

Darkflame /

"Damn man it's so nice to see someone else from hawaii, I'm looking in to doing the same thing for my yamaha '92 cause that thing is weak at the start....hehehe"

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account