Bring a bike to the rally for me

Anyone near Bethel Park PA wanna bring a bike for me, to Wiskey Business 3? I can put some gas money in your paypal or possibly send you some sweet italian or puch moped parts. Pretty please?

Re: Bring a bike to the rally for me

Bump. This guy is too rad to not have a bike.

bump, someone get this dude a bike plz and make it fast

Organ Robbin' /

Actually this would be a duplicate of my other bike, one looks like a Nike shoe and one that looks like pooh.

Bumpin' it again. Somebody has to have a bike for him.

someone should loan him one of these to

I might be able to... let me know some more details...

DAM' Fairchild /

i might be able to bring a extra bike, what u giving away?email me some pics and i will c what i can do about getting a maxi out 2 ya, its green,exhaust and speed sprocket.

Moped Game Sally Struthers /

is that jacket made of kevlar? or perhaps it has phonebook taped to the inside to protect him in the event he were to take a shiv.

ryan read my mind.

emailed!

1269908048_louisville_ky.jpg

Garodney Gentzel Motor City Riots /

WOW a bunch of haters!!! LOL

Sorry no room for hate in KY we kicked it all out to make room for more awesome.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

i will find out in advance if that guy is going to any midwest rallies i may go to, just so that i can cancel if he is in fact going.

if you think you can handle one of my bikes maybe you can ride one, if you seem cool in person

bump. y the fuck does this man not have both kevlar and a bike?

Organ Robbin' /

You silly kids make me laugh.

I'm trying to get a bike transported. I'm not going to WB3, just need to try and get a bike there so someone can bring it back for me.

For as much as you guys want me to stop posting, you sure do like to try antagonize me.

If you feel the need to threaten me with a knife. I'll be sure to say "thats not a knife, this is a knife". Things will surely end well for both of us.

hey man, sHs can oblige

shoot me an email...

I offered, and got no response...

For the record, kevlar is a polymer and only works against high velocity ballistics. A bulletproof jacket would hold up about as well as a tire against a stabbing.

'sayin is all.

Organ Robbin' /

Sorry, the bike is located in Bethel Park PA and is in boxes. It needs to make its way down to WB3 where it can be handed off to one of the Cold Trailers to be brought back this direction. Anyone who can help me, I'll throw in money for gas to make your trip cheaper. I'd really appreciate it.

I'm emailing those who seemed able to do it

Where and when is this so-called rally? I can't find info on it anywhere, although I may not be looking in the right places.

I.R.E.MaddMatt /

What is a rally?

Organ Robbin' /

Wiskey Business 3 is located in Louisville Kentucky and is the 3rd weekend in April I beleive.

DAM' Fairchild /

fuckn shit.i just typed all kinds of shit and it didnt post.e-mail me with more info on where its at and what not.i travel for a living and i will help u out if i can.im still lookin for some clean italian spokes man.lets work up a deal or sumthin.hit me up.

DAM' Fairchild /

for some reason i cant send u a email, now that im looking at it, u probably never got a single message i have sent you.i need some clean italian spokes.hook me up.

Matt let me ride one of your bikes i can handle it. I have been riding things with more power then that for years. I can even teach you how to wheelie some what better on it haha.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account