Super New! what do i DO?!

Hello fellow soldiers of the moped army lol, I just had a moped given to me by my grandfather as a graduation gift and since i'm a huge fan of motorized bikes any help with getting it running and running fast would be swell! i was told by a family friend it needed to have it's carb cleaned to run.

any help would be rad, thanks yall!

Jenny

Re: Super New! what do i DO?!

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

your grandfather had really good taste in mopeds, if in fact he gave you a TSM.

since you are in colorado, look up BLK BLK

they are in denver.

maybe one of them will respond.

hands on training is the best.

GOOOD LUCK.

and never sell the TSM.

EVER.

Hi Jenny, welcome to MA.

From your profile it looks like you have a '78 Peugeot TSM. Congrats, that's a pretty sought-after moped.

First, READ FRED'S GUIDE break>

Also, post pics, we want to see.

Lotsa people love those TSM's, so your first problem may be fighting the boys off ya. Lots of people here know muches and bunches about Peugeots. I have one, but not a TSM. I do know ya wanna change out that Gurtner caburetor if it has the Gurtner. They suck and always need cleaning and messed with. Check into Dellortos or maybe a Mikuni, like i wanna find for my 102.

Thanks you guys so much!!! i just picked it up today, so ill be posting pix real soon kay? <3

Yeah Gurtner carbs do sort of suck compared to Dellortos, but it'll do just fine for now. Once you get it running and all that you can think about a new exhaust, carb, etc. to get yourself from 30 mph up to 40 mph. One step at a time though :)

damn cliffy.

at it again.

totally hooked me!!

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/18/73299/73299/

lol wat?

Supercliffy do do anew!

Yep, my 1st guess was right. I now see the addresses match. hahhaa

Re: Supercliffy do do anew!

You just became every mans dream....

Re: Supercliffy do do anew!

well done.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account