optibike... death of the moped

Re: optibike... death of the moped

Timmy Southpark /

that sucks

if he shave that hair and changed his shirt, i might take him a little more seriously

opitbike is prolly the worst e bike made better off with an i zip from walmart

OH NO CLIFFY TROLL THREAD PART 1 MILLION

At 8 grand for a base model and 12 grans for a top of the line model I doubt the moped has anything to worry about. Its a rich mans toy that your kids will be buying for 100 bucks in 20 years from people who used them for a season then threw them in the shed.

I want to punch that guy in the forehead

I like the part about confidence and stability in the suspension for if you hit a ...tree?

@2:14 in the vid

yeah for the price of that you can get a honda vtx 1800

but i do like electric bikes and scooters though they are a lot of fun especially cause they are so quiet and smooth

next year i want to get one of those 4000 watt electric street scooters they are only like $2000

FACT: This man drives a white, 1989, Dodge Caravan with fake wood panels and plastic over the seats.

Ben Van Zoest /

The future is here, nice machine compare to them crappy troublesome pedal mopeds. Recall when mopeds were a joke!

Neat, but uh... I'll keep my 2 stroke.

lol

Frank Horrigan /

Dude really thinks this thing could beat lance? what a fucking joke. Armstrong,Merckx, or Coppi would blast this thing.

Also it's fucking lame looking.

LanceCampeau.com /

with $12,000 I could built _several_ blasters

LanceCampeau.com /

Jesus, my typing is awful... BUILD not "built"

I sound like a damm frenchman...

LanceCampeau.com /

Actually... its $12,995... that's a lot of money to lay down on an item that could be stolen in a heartbeat with some freezing compound and a hammer...

His range quotation is bullshit. You only get the extended range if you buy the extra battery pack.

His idea of putting the motor in the drive sprocket and then being able to use the derailler is good though.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account