What a great day to RIDE !!!!!

Garodney Gentzel Motor City Riots /

Today I was tooling around on my NEW "old" PINTO.!!!!

41 degree's is plenty warm to ride............... Who else is hitting the road today !!!

1267824399_todays_ride.jpg

Re: What a great day to RIDE !!!!!

leaving now...55 degrees here.

just got back balmy ass 48

69 degrees at 4pm here in an otherwise-lousy kansas.

high 50s and sunny round here, stuck in a lab for the best part of the day though, grumble work grumble.

Hey Ryan, come ride with us in Lawrence sometime. We plan stuff over at mopedstl.com if you wanna see what's up (or just e-mail me).

And yeah, it was FUCKING AMAZING today. It feels weird to ride without 1/2" thick gloves on.

only got to about 48 here, but yes i rode around for a few hours.

linda, ill be all up in larry come mid april. will hit you up as the date nears. i would love to ride unsolo for the first time ever. those hills are gonna kill me though...

rode around for about an hour yesterday on my swinger. it was 36 here but it was sunny so it felt good, only problem was i think my jetting was off cause it was feel sluggish. have to love the full face when its below 60

i don't care if it's zero, as long as the roads are dry, i'm gonna ride. anywhere below about 25 is when i put on the windproof snowboard pants and thermals. 30 and above is just a jacket, fullface, and leather mechanics gloves

I went out on my honda elite today. yeah scooter lame lame but it's still fun to be outside.

Most of us are heading to Louisville the 16th - 18th, but any other time, we should be there and down to ride. And don't worry, several of us can't do hills either. You'll be in good company.

Going up to 48 F in Montreal tomorrow but I can't ride till the 15th (winter tire law, all 2 wheelers prohibited till the 15th of March)... so, I'll be tuning instead!

sunglasses and a jacket vs full face gloves 4 layers of clothing and still freezing.....fucking amazing.....oh and im currently residing in this podunk town my aunt lives in and my aunt told me not to get pulled over for speeding I laughed and told her funny joke.....speed limits 20mph in the hole town fuckin loveeeeee it. good bye mother nature and your freezing grip of death hello unprdeictable rain showers and sunshine....and possibly an un-expected blizzard.

COLDTRAILERS - mikebeez /

ryan from salina, what ya ride? yes come up to lawrence we will treat yaz right. i have 3 moped friends from salina, u know dustin medina, daryl armstrong, adam wilson?

xxXxXX XxxxxxXX /

nice red bmw. i've been riding all winter. maybe now i can actually enjoy it without having snot all over my face. im gonna have to rejet when it gets warmer, i tuned it in the cold.

No riding today...I had a a weak spark issue. Points had some gunk on them from cleaning and polishing the rest of the hobbit. I think it was mothers polish...haha. But after that it was just tuning and revving at half throttle in the garage. I need to get my damn kit broke in plus I wanna wait til the salt is all washed off the roads or get a new daily driver that I won't have to baby.

Troy, you need to come out to Lawrence sometime too.

mikebeez, ive got a sprint... though sprint it doesn't (20 if im blessed with no wind and a half-mile straightaway. wtf?).

medina and wilson are people i went to middle school with if memory serves right.

ive not seen a soul in this town on an actual moped.

just lots and lots of xingyues (one of which I also proudly own).

Im about to hit the streets right now to head to work. Its a nice 24 with no winds but when i leave work it should be about 54.

54 and I'm heading to the garage.

What a great day to RIDE !!!!!

Got up to 40 today, but the road still looks like a melting glacier. I did start my moped for the first time since Dec 2.

(Ah! Michigan . . . )

Garodney Gentzel Motor City Riots /

This thing ran like a rocket today hit 38 on the flats....... was 50 degree's today, but just did a quick 10 mile run at 7:30 and my eyes were watering so bad from the cold !!!! BUT IT WAS GREAT, a guy pulled up beside me a said I didn't think mopeds could go that fast then I floored it and took off it was a 25 mph zone....what a blast!!

1268011499_vespa_done.jpg

Gnihton orez /

dude, it's raining!!!

Re:Rodney

fallout Survivor /

Cool.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account