picked up 2 maxi's /for cheap

so in the past 2 weeks i picked up 2 maxis.. one running and one not.. both are pretty clean.. got them for 150 together.. no titles tho.. but not to worried about it,, building the brown one for my girl.. 70cc etc.. should be pretty cool getting her into something that i like to do for once.. anyways .. the silver one is pretty cool. has a purple pearl to it so when the sun hits it.. it is purple tint to it.. and orignal stickers are clean also. been getting alot of emails from a want to buy ad that i posted up.. i am suprised that it actually worked

Re: picked up 2 maxi's /for cheap

joshua james /

girls bike when i first got it.. got new controls now drag bars etc will post pics up when i am done i am sure

score!

I reallllly love that light colored one! Good finds!

joshua james /

yeah the silver one is sweet.. love the sticker on it too.. mint

1267323005_104_2685.jpg

joshua james /

i wanna try to get some touch up paint.. keep this one orignal pain and all but going to be a hard as hell to find with that pearl in it

1267323147_104_2684.jpg

that silverish one is exactly how im painting my maxi N.

Hey man, if you need some help getting a bike titled in the wisco ask me.

We have had some luck down here in Madison just walking into the DMV and being like "I bought it in Minnesota".

I guess thats all the help I can give.

That line.

joshua james /

i like that color alot. its weird tho because the swing arm looks purple even with out the light hitting it.. but the frame you can only see the pearl at certain angle and with the right light.. you know the color code for it?

and yeah i will need some help. shoot me a email jdmtyteeeyo@aol.com would like to know how you got it titled.

dude i built a bike for my girl

she didnt like when bugs hit her while riding ..

she rode 2 times.

joshua james /

hahaha. yeah my girl has never been on one.. driven one... she is excited tho.dont think she will care about the bugs. little asian girl on a 70cc maxi :) she has the color picked out already.. tiffanys blue color.. black mags already have drag bars . it will be good..and if she dont like it then i will be riding it hahah..

Nice score man. I was wondering who had that ad up on CL. I just scored this nice one in Appleton on Friday.

Tate...Shoot me an email about the DMV thing. I got a few that could benefit from some papers.

Now, let the snow melt.

1267328239_photo.jpg

joshua james /

was that from that young kid.. he said 150 is the lowest he will go.. you know drew? we called hom trying to lowball him like 50$ how much you get that for?

joshua james /

i got that maroon one in appleton also.

I rode with drew once. cool cat. Paid too much. Kid was a dick. Wanted $25 for a binder they got with the bike that had was a copy of a service manual. Wouldn't throw it in for buying the damn bike. We'll see what he does with a book and no bike to work on.

joshua james /

yeah .. i called him up right after drew did.. and put the kid on the spot lol.. i was like i will give you 50$ since you have no title and its all apart. he is like i see these going for 500 plus man.. yeah. was funny as hell.. he dont know shit about it.. lol.. just called him up to mess with him haha.. seems like a ass.. looks pretty clean.. we will have to ride sometime when it gets warmer shoot me a email..

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account