Wrecked Puch

Luke Evans /

back in december, after my accident I was airlifted to hospital and never got to see the damage to my bike, the other day I got to see it (it now resides in my mothers garage) Im dead certain it will be a write off,

to me it looks like the main damage is the frame, which to me looks to be a bit bent, the tank that cost me a fortune to have spray painted is dented, the legshield which are virtuly irriplaceable are damaged beyond repair and the exhaust pipe (which i had to have imported from the continet) Is damaged and bent by being forced forward,

what a shame, I'm gutted because i hadn't done 1000 miles on it since i finished rebuilding it

this was it before the accident

Luke

Re: Wrecked Puch

Luke Evans /
evz OP

before the accident

Luke

Am i missing something? It still looks beautiful.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

it went from (EX) to (P) , shame- what a rad ped! glad you're ok

thats so shitty, rob from the khz and I worked on my puch all summer long and he got hit while he was doing the final tuning run. Luckily he was alright, Carb snapped off, forks or bent in, pedals mashed, maybe metal in engine idk. Its a project when i get back into the country

Nobody likes a bully. * /

oh my goodness that bike was SOOOO pretty.

Oh dude, what a shame. What a beautiful bike she was. Thankfully it was just the bike that's beyond repair, and not you.

Spartafoxilover /

DUDE shes too old and beautiful to let go resurrect that sucker or sell it to somebody who's got the money that can,you would be a fool to write that off.

collect insurance, then buy it back for 50 bucks...

Not as bad as I expected, but still not good. Many other mopeds would look like a ball of tinfoil.

So ya wanna sell me that headlight lens, and the airbox? hehee

Wow... sad. Glad you're ok though. I mean, if you restored that and put all that time and money into it, you must be a patient driven individual. Are you sure if you don't spend insane amounts of time on it again you could get her back? I mean, maybe a machine or metal shop would be kind enough to do some work for you for free if they heard your story. Guys like that would be able to understand where you are and your position. Just hold on to it dude. Maybe you'll see some potential in it with some time... Was such a nice bike, and still is!!!

Luke Evans /
evz OP

hmm, alot of the damage is superficial, I don't think I will be able to do anything with it until after the solicters case is sorted, i would have thought I will get a pay out for the bike and that it will be wrote off (where its stopped from going on the roads until it passes a rigirous road worthness test) but if it is wrote off ill have trouble selling it on, I may be best keeping hold of it and getting back nice, Even if I don't ride it its a nice machine to own!

But i will see, I was most upset about the petrol tank and the leg shields, i don't know if the the shields can be fixed and i doubt i could replace them

i don't know, from the look of things, your ped did better than your leg :)

just want to say thats a awesome bike & sorry to see you/ bike git smashed.

and some how it's more pretty than any of my bikes have been...

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account