The last moped you'd sell

If you had a few mopeds. Which one would you sell last or which one you'd never sell?Show us a pic of that special one.

Re: The last moped you'd sell

lol!

It took me almost 8 years to find the identical ped I owned brand new back in 1978. It would be the last ped to leave my collection.

Nice...

i have a red 103. its the one i wouldnt get rid of.

Defiantly my FA-50 I'm not even kidding.

wards riverside, never leaving me

1266881157_my_moby.jpg

LTD's stay.

1266881431_100_0368.jpg

My unknown year Korado. :)

he finally reveals it

maxi N hands down.

first puch i ever owned (aside from my tri-rad), favorite bike to ride ever, most miles ive put on anything was that bike, impounded, blew through like $700 getting it out of impound...its never leaving my collection. EVER

King Drunky JCams /

My beloved hobbit was my first moped.

It would also be my last moped if it came down to it.

My derbi is a close second. Goin' no place soon.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

Lar, i know where one of those are, in great shape. same paint/wheels. the owners 300 lbs and says he wants it so he doesn't have to walk for cigarettes.

mine would probably be my first moped too, i think that's a standard. yellow derbi variant tt, i traded 30$ worth of burritos for it. -although i would trade it for a diablo/laguna sport. if i could find the magnum i rode on the back as a 4-5 year old i would have to keep that one above all else.

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

It is a difficult call for me, but the Tri-ped and the Austro-Daimler are neck and neck.

jcams, i love all your bikes, but that hobbits a personal favorite too.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

magnudumb and chappy. sorry, can't pick one. We'll see if that changes when c5 is done.

One day my ltd tank will be clean.

my new puch most likely. after all the work ive done to it id rather keep it and be poor then sell it. ill get a pic of the phresh painted stuff tomorrow to show off =]

All of em are for sale. Hurts to let them go but it allows you to buy different ones. If I have to pic one, my minty Gyro. If that is not a moped then my Motron.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/salty70/3921472629/in/set-72157616153225280/

My 2nd silver bullet, got rid of the first one and I will never sell the 2nd one I found. No way in hell.

I'll never get rid of my first moped, the Orange 1977 Moby. If I had a Euro-only Moby SP92, 99Z or D75 (all dual variated) they would stay with me too.

hmm, theyre all for sale salty?

i'll trade ya my pinto for that cobra!!!

Weak- End Justus /

My Aspes

1266892365_aspes1.jpg

my Supersport. although i think it's mostly because i always do the math about how much i've put into it and nobody's gonna pay that much.

Sally Sachs. one of my first peds... actually already sold it once but i got to buy her back a year or so later. indestructable. started first kick after this one, rode it around the block till it rattled it all off.

my full rigid free spirit. It was love at first sight, and then i rode it and my life changed forever.... its the most fun bike i've ridden. my throttle sticks and on a smooth road with no traffic i give it some gas, let go of the bars, sit up straight and cruise for miles and miles hands free grinning from ear to ear.... mmm... i want to go for a ride now!

I'll sell anything I can build again, But I will never ever part with my mobylette.

There are 3 i'll probably keep forever, my minty cobra with virtually no miles (pic attached), a stock newport that has been in my family forever, and my kitted newport.

1266894924_dsc01723.jpg

Man I don't usually like leg sheilds or oddly located gas tanks, but on that bike i don't care at all.

My Garelli LTD birthday ped - thanks to Larry!

roadent$ craig /

id probably let go of any ped i own. as long as i have one to replace it.. and if its going to a good home. ive sold almost every ped ive owned except my maxi.

puch's are rarer than any ped imaginable around here.

whats even rarer than a puch is a any top tank style moped.

i guess if i were to find a top tank, i would keep that.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account