Re: new ped, first time out today

Lyman /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

yeah, it's not my first bike. i've been pedding for almost two years now. i started with a dart, which is how i began learning my way around the e50 and bings, then i sold it and i bought a nice sebring that i rode around for about a year, which helped me learn dellortos, but the thing ran super great so i never had to work on anything other than the carb. last spring i bought a project maxi with only the bottom end of the e50, which i finished off with a kit, 16 del, proma pipe, and switched out the frame and forks to one that i sanded and painted... that one is just about running how i want it, still working on the jetting... then about a week ago i bought this one, pretty much ready to go, and complete... just got it registered yesterday so now i'm tweaking it to get it running right. definately a good time. i'll get it straightened out tomorrow, and i'll post updates

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account