Spark plug gap size?

"I just got a great Jawa 210 sport moped and everyhing on it is perfect except it is missing a spark plug, I bought the brand the bike says I need, but it isn't giving me a spark, I believe that maybe the gap on the spark plug is to big or too small.....does anyone know what the size of the gap should be? or whats the usual gap for spark plugs on mopeds."

Re: Spark plug gap size?

": I just got a great Jawa 210 sport moped and everyhing on it is perfect except it is missing a spark plug, I bought the brand the bike says I need, but it isn't giving me a spark, I believe that maybe the gap on the spark plug is to big or too small.....does anyone know what the size of the gap should be? or whats the usual gap for spark plugs on mopeds.<p>I believe that 0.035"" is about the standard, at least in the ballpark. However, if you are not getting a spark, the problem may not be the plug."

Re: Spark plug gap size?

": I just got a great Jawa 210 sport moped and everyhing on it is perfect except it is missing a spark plug, I bought the brand the bike says I need, but it isn't giving me a spark, I believe that maybe the gap on the spark plug is to big or too small....."

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account