Moped Jay Benefit Show 2/20 in Allston, MA!!!!!!!!

Sullivan & Sullivan,llp /

Re: Moped Jay Benefit Show 2/20 in Allston, MA!!!!

please don't let my lack of internet photo posting dissuade you from attending.

man, i'd rock this on a t-shirt. maybe drum up some more money w/ t-shirt sales?

is there going to be a ride also? or too cold?

Damn, I might be in LA that weekend :(

i'm flat broke, so i probably won't be doing any t-shirts. as far as the ride goes, maybe before the show? it'll probably be really cold, i'm also probably gonna be busy pre-show organizizing shit and whatnot, i'll leave it up to the rest of the Boston folk if they wanna set up a ride. and Marco, this is Boston, Not LA. hehe.

LOL, i know i'm in/from Boston but might be going away to LA that weekend. If not then i'd be there on a puch or hobbit of some sorts.

Around that time you might get lucky and some 30s weather during the night which is moped riding weather in Boston.

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I will find a way for Jay

im there , let me know what i can do to help

Jay May Be Home!!!

Jay has been officially released from ICU and it appears he may be home with in a few weeks.

I'll be heading down there on the 15th and hopefully if every thin goes well we will be returning home with jay before the 20th.

Mike

Re: Jay May Be Home!!!

Mike that would be so much epic awesome if you and Jay were able to come to the show. We can implement a special one night only no mosh pit order during our set (because The Allston Pants are probably the only band on the bill that might have a mosh pit) so you guys can watch us play.

Andrew, we're still looking for people to donate beers and/or jungle juice to sell during the show. There is also an unconfirmed rumor of a bake sale as well, I should know more about that later.

We'll have wait and see how Jay feels at that time, but the wife and I already decided we'll be there.

mike i can't promise anything, but we have been known to launch into a few old school Tree songs...

OMG dudes i'm so excited for this!

yay for Jay out of ICU!!

haha yeah this should be a party, since we will be without cha-cha to sing about worcester politics, the rest of us are gonna push up the intensity of the ska, more trombone!

i'll also be bringing free demos and maybe patches

Corey

Is it possible to set up some sort of account where Jay's friends can contribute to the cost of beer etc?

That would be great!

i would think you would just bring some to the show, by the way im 21 in 2 days, like that ever stopped me.

I'm none too good at setting up paypal stuff, if anyone wants to chip in just call or email me. Or maybe someone with a little more expertise could do it for me. The show is still 3 weeks away practically so there's no need to fret over it now.

My LA trip has been moved so i'm back in!

Boo. I'll be in Jamaica with my sis that day. Have a blast though!

P.s. I saw you on tv Corey! I turned on the news as I was getting ready for school and saw you re. the southie fire. Such a sad story about those kids that got killed.

yeah thank god i'm now tucked away safe and sound in the suburban confines of west medford. fuck the news for broadcasting my name and likeness while testifying in a murder trial.

Wow!

That's quite a tragic story!

You were great on the stand.. I like the charts!

http://www.necn.com/02/01/10/Woman-accused-in-fatal-fire-faces-trial-/landing.html?blockID=173264&feedID=4559

I'll be donating 6-30 packs for the benefit.

I'll just nee to meet up with someone earlier in the day that'll be-able to bring it to the event as I won't be able to make it until 9pm.

Also some suggestions on what beer to buy

PBR and High Life are always popular around these parts, but it's totally your call.

just bring em at 9, the party will just be getting started at that point.

B r e n d a n C a m p b e l l /

i'll be there. i wish we could have played.

TB;DR

I wish I wasn't 20 hours drive from boston.

King Drunky JCams /

+1 for Jay

It sucks that there is no way I can make it to this...

Will there be a webcam thingy so I can look through my computer screen?

Count me in on a few 18 packs for Miller High life Long Necks - the beer that made the recession livable.....

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account