Who has the fastest ped

kind of ped, how fast, mods

Re: Who has the fastest ped

Tomos, 90 mph, Biturbo/Jersey

^^^ LMAO

not sure mine qualifies..but is the polar opposite..

Ive had it for 24yrs and it hasnt gone more than 30feet...but it did make it there in less than 60 seconds....bc3

65 raleigh. kessel run: 12 parsecs

Isnt parsec a measure of distance?

mrdr 133 Dukes /

it is, but they only used it a long time ago...someplace far far away.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

My ped does the fastest 30 mph you'll ever see...

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

tony simoni, 74mph! vespa grande/hobbit/derbi super bike

If I drop my ped off a ledge in a vacuum chamber I _might_ be able to hit 40...

nate bandit went seventy something on his notabecane

shaw? or some french teenager.

mrdr 133 Dukes /

the dudes in turkey are going well passed 70

Thanks Ben, 72 and some change is all I got on the gps, but it was faster than that the day the variator blew out. break>

do the turkish bikes count? i feel like the only times i see them go fast they are on twin cylinder bikes.

mrdr 133 Dukes /

it's a moped...they ride laying down..i count it just for having the balls to do it

for that _one_ guy who hasn't seen it yet...

I like this one... the actual speed is kinda iffy but the vid is still cool...

fixed gear

the kid in europe who got caught doing like 116....makes me hate myself..cause i thought 43 was fast as fuck

Frank Horrigan /

I somehow had never seen that moped on the highway video.

great moments in first reply posting

Tonys bike is the only one i have seen that pushed the 70 mark and had a photo of the GPS afterwards. Its the only bike that I have seen that i know without a doubt can easily break the 70 mark.

I know of a few others that probably have clipped the 70 marker, myself included with a couple bikes, but I believe tony is the only one in the U.S. with proof of it.

88mph

did paz' parmakit rigid ever break 70? i remember it was doing 69 before it was totally broken in/tuned...

Its not about the speed, its about the power band. Those of you who are concerned with being the fastest, design a jet bike and go to the salt flats.

Frank Horrigan /

If we were into jetbike we wouldnt be here, it's about tuning and getting the most out os something that is designed to do 30mph.

Actually if you build the bike to do 70, then isnt it redesigned to do more than 30? You dont gear a stock bike just so you can hit 60. The proper combination of speed and acceleration are what makes a bike "fast".

I know two of the riders at the inverness rally were touching 70, a derbi and a hobbit. Scary fast.

there's no way that hobbit was touching 70, because i was around 50-51 gps'ed multiple times and it barely crept by me after i'd been maxed out for a few seconds. Dan's bike maybe, he would blow by me like i was standing still. I watched his derbi pull on the hobbit in full tuck as the rider couldn't keep it straight at speed, and let off right when dan was going by. i'm guessing dan has 64-65mph in his bike and the hobbit about the same, based upon the gearing he's running on his revolution (16/33), whereas i'm running 13/33

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account