Hercules 212 - NEW

Hello,

I'm new to your forum, and also new to moped ownership. I just purchased a 1957 Hercules 212, in fairly original condition, but that need a little car (or a total restoration...).

I know very little about these mopeds. I know it has a Sachs engine and little else.

Any idea where I can get more information on it, or spare parts?

Thanks

Henry

1264634763_44.jpg

Re: Hercules 212 - NEW

One thing i can tell you is that thing is awesome

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

What a great classic!

that is Sweet.

Thats a nice bike, is it 98cc?

Wow what a beauty

That is awesome! I my self got a k50 sprint 50cc. later edition but the old model hercules' are beautiful. Sachs engines are sweetharts.

But again its looks like a million.

Thomas, Tagen in Seattle has a K50 Sprint 50cc, if you have any advice on where he can get a replacement piston, you should send him an email, it would make his day.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

sweet sachs!

great condition for such an awesome bike.

Thanks for the nice words. Yes, it's a 98cc, and even though it has been sitting for the last 15 years, it rides very well. I'm quite sure the chrome tank is not correct, it should be painted.

Henry

are those tires made out of dirt

Hallo Henry, as your post is quite old, I do not know, whether you still own the 212.

I own one by myself, built 1951and I am member of the german Hercules Club. So if you need Support, you can ask me.

Best regards

Andreas

Hercules 212 Bj51 Wierske.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account