mini mini moped rally

new orleans is having a small moped rally for lundi gras and mardi gras!!!!! shit!!!! come destroy your ped on our third world streets!!! richmond kids are coming too!!! around three - four people that live here will be riding! you can drink and ride at the same time! I'm passing out but show up or whatever!!!

new orleans moped rally

I've been to new orleans a bunch of times and only recently have seen mopeds. usually uptown. who's got the baby blue Peugeot with bmx pedals on it??

man, riding mopeds in new orleans would be sick!!! is it too cold to ride to the lake for swimming?

soooo wanna go.

Re: new orleans moped rally

Tony montana /

Mardi Gras and mopeds, does it get any better?!

Re: new orleans moped rally

since ive been riding, i've been praying to see a moped gang pop up in dirty dirty O'Leanz

Re: mini mini moped rally

well there aren't very many of us... and our bikes are ratty as hell! and there are still people who ride here I haven't met. I hope lots of people come. e-mail me if you need a place to crash.

I think on lundi gras we're going to ride up through city park and to the lake to bbq and maybe jump in. it'll be nice weather but cold water. then its fend for yourself down to the quarter and marigny. then on mardi gras do a ride through the bottom of the quarter to the bywater and 9th ward then back to the marigny at mimi's for the st. annes walking parade! and everyone has to dress up.

Cant make it.... But it sounds like a BLAST. Get your gang together and have a real big rally in a few years.

if I was I still leave on the east coast i would have jumped at this opp. so far a way. I love NO

yeah this is really last minute. I had talked to a few friends about having one for mardi gras and I guess it snowballed. if it turns out at all this year next year will be waaaay better!

heard there's gators in city park.... my friend's dog got eaten by one!!!

Re: NOLA moped rally

Hell yea - I'll be going to this for sure!

C'mon M.A., make it down here and party with us!

Re: NOLA moped rally

I just met Matt and some other cool locals. We are getting bikes running and waiting for some treats to show up. We are planning out some rides, and this mini rally is going to be a blast.

i

Any clue where in n.o. and time by any chance?

we're going to ride from the irish channel early on monday the 15th up thru uptown. then cut up into mid city across city park to the lake to grill out then... I dunno!! thinking about going to see quintron or just dispersing down to the quarter and bywater. mardi gras day I wanna plan a ride but I don't know how easy that will be with all the traffic and parades. if anyone wants to come email me or call me at 804 921 7196.

B. P. Gretenhart /

DATES?! cause mardi gras is long, or so i've been told.

and do you have loaners?

like I said lundi gras and mardi gras. monday the 15th and tuesday the 16th. call me for all the details yo!

Im totally going. This will be sweet. Im wearing my pink bunny costume on the walking parade. Hopefully I wont blackout....

I had a wicked time. Other than crashing my car going down there.

Hung with David and Shelby (older HS crew) in Mobile, AL and then on to New Orleans. A few kids from North Carolina came and Dez from Cream City Cranks (my new BFF) was there, and a few local Richmond transplants rode too. I had a great time and im look forward to next year! Moped Gras!

i love this so much

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account