NEW not nos e50 cases

whats the interest level here? how much would you guys pay for brand new puch cases?

i have a chance to have them made locally, but i would need to do a run of at least a THOUSAND o.0

what are they worth to ya?

Re: NEW not nos e50 cases

Richmond Ryan /

Do it, in the words of waynes world, book them and they will come.

Pricing would be of interest, I would also consider some modifications to increase the available material to port for the larger kits. Sign me up for 5

Id pay 60 or 75 even for a set of real NOS puch cases, but i dont know that id slap down much for aftermarket or made ones.

they might be fine, or maybe not. But once you start chucking stuffed cranks, bearings, seals then your expenso kit on there, just not enough money saved to try a case that could have a slight casting defect......

also Josh, the price of a rebuildable e50 has really leveled off these days. Used to be 100 but its way down. You would have to compete with 60 cores now, so take that into account.

why not make e50 case with huge port/cylider possiblities?

or case induced e50 case

thats a great piont. You make em huge metal for transfers like a corado or a hero and id buy a few in a hearbeat.

yes coco. i would be interested in a case inducted one with lots of material around the transfers. 75$? 100$?

hahaha

yeah, it would totally be worth it if you added material to the transfers. I could see you selling them pretty easily.

Puch super cases.

I dont have a puch but Id buy one haha.

Pablo Puchasso /

Case induct and base them on the korado cases. Done and done. Thousand sold.

Let me know if you need STEP files motobrokane. I'm in the process of modeling the complete e50 in SolidWorks.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

I personally think Dream Theater is one of the best bands in rock music today.

Mmmmmm, new korado cases....sexy.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

why dont you just have the bolt spacing patterns set up for a mineralli horiz or vert scooter engine while you're at it too.

i think horiz is the one that is on every single fucking yamaha scooter out there, i forget.

korado case but make it 4 bearing case instead of 3

Edward Richardson /

If you had a version made for a bolt on 80cc kit with some beefing of the cylinder area, it would be worth some extra money.

Kim Jong illest /

well, i can only get made what i can show them, and i have no korado cases.

You could make an uber case.

Huge transfers, case inducted reed valve with room for some huge reed block. Maybe you could even make a couple different bolt patterns on the case case. Assuming they were not too close to each other you could make it able to accept 2 different cylinders bolt patterns.

It would be worth noting that korado type big port cases are available new for roughly $140. You might also price the cost of farming it out to a foundry in China, for a small run its probably cheaper.

MaddMatt -Ruffians STL /

If you had something different, a little bigger and meatier, like karado or hero cases, I would try one.

All you have to do is add some material to the cases

around the transfers to accept bigger kits, right?

make diff style cases. like bolt up and blast cases. all 4 bearing. with pre-made kit ports, ie. one for 65mk, both 80mk's, polini 65, 70 airsal. etc.

þλ†Я¡¢k §¡§ΩИ /

just do a set of derbis and be done with it!

dude, ill get you some korado cases! if that's fo realzies.

Kim Jong illest /

it doesnt sound like anyone wants what i was offering LOL! i dont have the know how to have these guys make cases to match kits i dont have. i can take him a case, and say make me these,THATS IT LOL

geez, what happened to the good old days of hand making your case mods lol. i thought that was half the fun.

either way, the guy IS making me a custom av89 case, ill post pics when its done. would be a good idea of what any future cases would look like

I wouldnt bother, the main gears will be difficult to source and without those the cases will be just cases. Sure some of them will sell but unless everyone has a spare main gear laying around, they arent going to be able to do much with just the case. Everyone wants the large transfers, the reeds, case induction but everyone also wants that stuff preassembled and the cost must be low. I'd just look for an Indian source on some karado stuff, it'd be cheap and more along the lines of what everyone is looking for. If you are going to cast cases with large transfers that have been modified for scooter kits, and case induction, well then you could probably sell that shit for some major dough cause its obviously what people are looking for,,,,doesnt always mean they wanna spend the money for it though.

i would buy 2 at least.

dont drill the cylinder stud holes. ill do that myself

Ugggh, should have read the poster of the link...motobrokane, land of big ideas and no follow through...

granted josh they can only make what you can show them, but a lot of this shit is really simple from a casting standpoint. theyd probably make a mold of your case and use that to do the casting. but having them add some extra material around the transfers would hardly be a lot to ask.

ill be interested to see that av89 case. cause at first glance i give this a thumbs down in terms of plausibility.

yes josh, make a normal case just add beefiness around the transfers. then you can drill the pattern for puch, or sell it blank as drew said, people could drill it out for whatever bolt spacing they want to use.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account