pasadena area club??

so wtf is going on here?

is stevie going renegade?

are tigers becoming tiny clicks?

had a friend find a flier at my school stating something something "moped club" with a picture of a tomos on there.....

so whos riding down there?

south pas?

anyone?

im all up for getting down with rival gangs

BULLY BEATDOWN!!

Re: pasadena area club??

Pablo Puchasso /

Robert, I thought baking stuff for people was more your thing. A Tomos moped club eh? Sounds more like the Latebirds than the Tigers.

Sleeper Cell

Tiger Sleeper Cells

Re: Sleeper Cell

Watch yo mouth son.

I dont even know what moj is talking about.....

Is there some gang rivallry I should know about. Why does this dude always got our club coming out his mouth. Climb off the dick son

束薪

Pablo Puchasso /

Was there some insult caused here that I was unaware of? Just commenting on the Tomos connection. I wasn't talking about rivalry. That was Robert.

Pablo Puchasso /

Just noticed that Stevie's author name is Sandy. Lol. What is that pic from? I feel like I recognize it.

bemor i was that guy at choke like 3 weeks ago talking about my fucked up gear, and peugeots if you remember. and i never once mentioned latebirds...just wondering whos passing out club fliers in south pas....and the rival gangs thing is a joke obviously....serious internet business 2010!!

sounds like the DK Krew maybe

I wasnt talking bout you pana. Its ok. I was talking bout Moj and the Tomos comment. but its cool.

Geez! I figured it was all jokes.

But if its a fight you want we can tie our hand together all west side story and dance it off in the middle of the street. Its cool dooodz

ps I know who you is homey. If I was mad I would have made it more apparent. Its cool I know nobody wants to beef with me. Big dawg

Serious Internet Biznass!

I was just practicing my Chinese

自行车好奇?

you're big....bigger than me...therefore i am scared regardless

but if its a fight you want...then i got the jets on my side!!! wait which gang wins?i forget

ps dead kennedys krew?

Pablo Puchasso /

Let's get johnEaarons on here to clarify.

baby steps through december

la metropolis tigers hibernate in the winter. like bears- but more ill.

right now were mainly creepin&peepin

That FIRE

Sounds pretty lame to me.

Nobody likes a bully. * /

LA tigers are natural born chillers.

some of Kinsler's footage from the last tiger ride:

homarvelous /

dudes doug passes out those tomos flyers for his business, hes in sirrera madre but rides around in pasadena. but you might find yourself asking, whos doug, hes this dood who fixes your moped when it breaks by el torrito or your dont want to go to choke

yeahhh. moon riders are south pasadena

na, im prety sure stevie is choke tried and true!

Chevlen that cake was so good!

Remember when cody made that dude jump off the roof?

wait was i there?!

Nobody likes a bully. * /

duh, we got that footage of you leaving.

doug the pasadena moped man is the original dood.. you should look him up, and go for a ride... i remember seeing his tomos' out there on colorado in front of the laemlee's for years..

Pablo Puchasso /

Not 70mph doug right? Myron's rides doug? No right?

Heavystep Hernandez /

I've been wondering about that Tomos for years. I used to see it all the time.

doug that fired up his fucking bike indoors at LA II?

yes that doug.

Actually there are different mopeds parked in front of that laemmles in pasadangerous. One of the guys who works at that theater owns several. Ive seen a blue maxi, a white maxi, a black a55 tomos st and a completely stock brown ups magnum in really great condition, all locked up in front of the box office.

homarvelous /

The blue maxi outside of laemlee

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account