Fast cornering in a moped (pic)

Didac Sergi Mart /

I found this photo on a spanish bikes'magazine named Motociclismo (concretely in the 50th anniversary special). This si teh text:

"Rafael Naranjo, 30 years old, illustration's painter

(...)My first bike enthusiasted me so much than, althought being a Vespino, I thought I had a big bike , and that with it I would be capable of doing more than was possible with it (...) It was a Motovespa Vespino SL 50 -shown in photo-, costed me 80000 pesetas (510 US $ ) approximatedly. "

It seems that he loved to going out to mountain roads for fast cornering...je,je,je!

Vespinotumbada.jpg

Re: Fast cornering in a moped (pic)

GO ON!, GET THAT KNEE DOWN!

lol

andy :)

Dude, im the same way, except when i do it i go so far down i scrape my exhaust! now thats low down!

Jermy Sohltz /

My moped (2001 TTLX) has a bi turbo pipe, and the kick stand rests under it(actually hits the exhaust) so I cant take turns as sharp as I would. I was thinking about taking the kick stand off, but that only gives me 3/4 of an inch more of clearence(isnt much more) Then the exhaust will scrape.

bah! I've done better on a dirt road! (not really, i left lots of skin on that dirt road) Sorta related, what ever happened with that moped video someone was making, anyone ever send in footage of their tricks?

here look at my attatchment, and its just like a biturbo, but its a custom, and it dont touch the kickstand

019_19_2.jpg

Jermy Sohltz /

what did u do to it? my dad originally wanted to bend it up more with a pipe bender. the kickstand also takes a chunk outta the exhaust. my bi turbo also dosent have rear section. It broke off, so I put a stainless steel car tip on it so it didnt look like total crap.

What was the movie called where the rider did the fast cornering? I think the name of the movie was Tron.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account