your gang and the local MC

B. P. Gretenhart /

has anyone had any run ins with 1%ers due to riding in a moped gang?

Re: your gang and the local MC

as long as your not wearing 3 piece colors you dont have anything to worry about. WE however are a 3 piece club ; ) but our runins will not be talked about online sorry

B. P. Gretenhart /

i was just wondering. as entertaining as specifics can be, im not posting any. but yeah, we only have a top patch. bottom to come soon though.

theyre pretty friendly around here

THey didn't like us in Atwater.

no groms no blasters /

it's a good thing we like to roll 200 deep.

how do these weird old men take themselves seriously? has anyone ever seen a young or hell's angel or one that isn't fat?

my dad is the local MC

ha ha anyone seen the new southpark? "fags"

i was wearing my garelli bad dude jean jacket down to kwik trip and some gnarly dude asked what it was all about and said he liked my ped. had a 1% tattoo on his neck. as he got past me i saw that he was part of the Sons of Silence as his back patch declared. seemed like an alright dude

1258436381_hells_angels.jpg

there's a MC called the "Highwaymen" that has a clubhouse like two doors down from TBS's ice cream factory. Some of those dudes wandered in to the festivities at Bomb Prom, I let a big fat guy sit on my SSXL and get his picture taken.

the only really local MC here is The Ironhorsemen but we mostly just make fun of them i have done work for them at their garage most of them are pretty dumb when it comes to working on their bikes

we dont hear much from them anymore since their regional president is doing life in federal prison

We have The Carolina Rebels. Mopeds are considered to be for low class people that can't do any better. Their is absolutely no distinction of scooters and peds... Most of the time people say they've never seen a actual moped, and cops think my ttlx is a motorcycle despite it going thirty.

with that said. I see there being a posibility of some type of run in. How did some of you guys come about coexisting?

I see no reason to wear colors. So....no. There is a Hell's Satans bicycle club from Chicago though that I would pee on.

big tattooed guy in leathers on a huge motorcycle wearing 3 piece colors:

'do you guys sell meth to fund other illegal activities, ride the freeways of america, or kill people in fights?'

little skinny-jean guy with tattoos on a little moped wearing 3 piece colors:

'no. i sell weed to my buddies to fund performance parts, ride the side streets of america, and razz people on the forums.'

End of run-in

you are my hero...

well played...

there are lots of young in shape hells angels around. they have better things to do than harass moped riders and we don't wear back patches.

i worked at a hells angels run bar in DUN DUN DUNNN! Hells Kitchen. nice guys. thought my bike fitted me, whatever that means

I think they were calling you "gay"

<embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/2612414/tim_and_eric_raz_clip.swf"; width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" name="Metacafe_2612414"> </embed>

Support Your Local Outlaws!

(Since I've been old enough to drive) I've always stopped for any 2 Wheels broke down on the side of the road; Day or Night.

1 Guy n His Old Lady were broke down (about 2-3am, I was like 18//92ish) he had taken a pop can (found on the side of the road), took part of a rag & drained some fuel & had made a Candle for light (to work on His HD.)

B. P. Gretenhart /

mike, that was perfect.

MC members in Oakland always seem to give me props for my moped.. i think because they see that it's an old bike that i work on myself and some new plastic covered computer controlled motorcycle. i actually ride by the original hells angels clubhouse all the time.

so...uhm...what does 1% mean? tom in our gang has 2% on his helmet...don't know if that's a correlation or not.

the only bikers around here are weekend warriors that quit riding in september. nothing to fear here.

sons of silence are based out of colorado. i had a run in once but i wasn't that intimidated. i'm not even sure what started it, i was wasted at 3 in the morning at mcdonalds with my buddy. we got into a verbal argument inside, and he threatened SOS on me. too bad he was wearing a FedEx uniform. We tore him up. some guy going through his mid life, claiming SOS, and working at FedEx. I wish i could remember some of the shit my buddy said to this guy. apparently there is an SOS hangout in golden. i'm not sure where though.

We have the Gypsy Jokers, and yes, there have been some run ins. For a while we weren't allowd to ride to a certain road in portland, or Mike Durfy would be killed, or something like that. Actually, come to think of it, Mike Durfy might have been both the cause of and solution to our problems with the Jokers.

no groms no blasters /

the solution to portland gang wars is to bring malarie around to make mirth and to serve nacho fries.

I think wearing stuff like the 2% thing and the three piece patches, are the only thing that would bother MC's, because it's deliberately making fun of them.

And Chris

1% (and correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know why I said that, I'm sure everyone would correct me if I'm wrong) was a designation from Motorcycle manufacturers, when gangs started to be common, they said something along the lines of "99% of the people who ride motorcycles are Normal nice people" so the gangs took that and said, I'm in the 1% that you do not want to fuck with.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

i hear the scoot gangs in portland are pretty serious....

chris, here ya go

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw_motorcycle_club#One_Percenters>;

haha, ok that was easier.

I laughed straight out at this though

"They are also known as Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs or OMGs according to the ATF.[41]

[edit] "

oh em gee.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account