Need compressed air?

For those of you who don't have compressers for high pressure air for blowing out carburetors.

Consider this.... Buy a portable air tank from a Wal Mart (or wherever)... from the automotive department.

They cost around $20 dollars... and people carry them in their cars for filling flat or low tires.

You can fill them at a gas station air line.

Then you need to put a "quick disconnect" air fitting (from an auto parts store) on the end of the line... then you can switch back and forth from the standard air chuck to a blow nozzle.

If you get at least a 5 gallon size... it should have enough air capacity to blow out one carburetor.

Then you can fill it back up.

Its not a bad idea to have one for your car anyway.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account