a35 65cc kit speed increase?

what is the speed increase for a a35 65cc airsal kit? if it matters, my targa lx goes 40+mph with the 49cc engine. everything is stock.

Re: a35 65cc kit speed increase?

depends

on..........?

40+ completely stock?

yep. i only weigh 120 lb. so it might not go that fast for everyone.

so on average what kind of speed increase would i be getting.

there are to manny variables to tell you. but depending on how you tune it, what pipe and carb you use, you should be able to go over 50 if you want to.

{------------- this many faster -------------}

before i recently kit my a55 i was getting out to 56 mph with a stock modified setup ....... ported cylinder; high comp head; stock carb, jet and airbox; a modded a35 bullet pipe and 26/17 gearing

depends on if you live in jersey

Each modification, performance pipe or kit, should add about 3 to 5mph to your top speed. The climbing sprocket should reduce your top speed. At your weight you should not need to install a climbing sprocket and could add a speed sprocket to get an additional 3 to 5mph.

GPS'ed or it didn't happen..like it was said..if you are tuned well and you port match -high flow filter-carb-kit-pipe 50+ maybe with your narrow ass could push 60..and when that happens spend some money on a disc brake set-up..putting in a plug for my friend -Get the Jcams special - 20mm Mikuni Carb and a Custom Intake - end of story.

You should do a pipe first. Cheaper, easier to tune, and probably as fast as or faster than trying to run a cylinder kit with everything else stock.

John Joedicke /

Tomos speedos are very optimistic.

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I got about a 5 mph increase on adding a bolt on pipe, and another 7 on the kit. That being said, the pipe is the better bang for buck

FYI 40mph on a Tomos speedo =34 actual

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account