1977 Moped Plate Bracket Help

Where can I find this tail light/plate bracket?

Picture is from a 1977 custom.

Re: 1977 Moped Plate Bracket Help

Whoops.

1256386405_2.jpg

Looks like it bolts onto the swing arm or where the axle runs through the rim. Make it yourself, that probly what they did.

77 sells them on the website

John Joedicke /

Bolts to lower shock mount.

I was gonna trying making it myself, But I don't think it would come out as nice. I am having trouble viewing the 1988 moped site, but I think I was only finding plate brackets without tail lights on there.

yeah the tail light bracket is a custo bike thing we did. Talk to motomatic...they use to or still make those.

All kinds of motorcycle shops have those in stock, With or without the tail light, Most can either mount on the bottom of the shock or the rear axle bolt, the holes are commonly larger on the motorcycle kind so ya may have to get crafty and use some sort of washer.

Yeah, I've seen many like it, but I wanted that specific one. Thanks noah for the info.

get the bracket from '77, you can get an LED taillight just like that at any auto parts store. Have a welder tack on that extra piece, and your good to go.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account