need info on a scalambra moped 78-79

stonnerdog /

i need to know how how popular of a moped thay were and how hard to find parts for? i found one thats pretty trashed out that i would love to restore but i dont wanna start only to find out thers no way i can possably find the parts for it.

any info on this would be great.

stonnerdog,

swarm and destroy

p.s. for all of those who cant find a moped for sale just build one from what u find in the junk yards. go looking most diceant junkyards have a few mopeds hidden around some where. even if thay say thay dont have any still ask to go look around.

Re: need info on a scalambra moped 78-79

I have six scalambra"s I bought them at a Marine dlr auction in 1979.

' (4) are new never been started engines have been pickled. And (2) i use as pit bikes wen we go racing. I too am looking for some info on them?? I want o know were i can get a flywheel puller so i can clean and adjust points. Paul

Re:Andiamo Scalambra Fly wheel puller were do i buy??

I have six scalambra"s I bought them at a Marine dlr auction in 1979.

' (4) are new never been started engines have been pickled. And (2) i use as pit bikes wen we go racing. I too am looking for some info on them?? I want o know were i can get a flywheel puller so i can clean and adjust points. Paul

They have Morini MO1 or MO2 engines from what I can tell, and If I am right they have rare magnesium 18-spoke wheels on them. Look on Treatland.tv for puller and various other parts, including performance.

time warp

this thread is 12? years old

because there is NO mention of those in photos or listed in riders.

buy / sell thread from 3 years ago

one sold on ebay UK.

and one recently for sale, again by you.

this wiki about the motor: Morini Franco Motori should get you started searching

Vintage

Oprah's~Fat~ Thighs /

Stonnerdog has been waiting very ,very patiently the past 12 years for a response to his Sclambra question...such a shame he's not on here anymore to finally see an answer..ah-well.

Re: Vintage

compare this flywheel to what is on your six scalambra"s

with luck you can use a 19mm x 1mm flywheel magneto puller but don't quote me on it.

any consolation, i bought the set of pullers and still had to purchase additional ones for specific jobs

Re: Scalambra Fly wheel puller.

Thank-you for the info on fly wheel puller for Scalambra !! paul rembas

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account