will a freespirit swingarm fit on a maxi

I have a freespirit swingarm and i was wondering if it would fit on a maxi. i dont want to take apart my maxi to see. im sure somebody has done this. the freespirit swingarm seems a lot more sturdy then the maxi one. i have 2 1/4 tires on there as well. thanks

Re: will a freespirit swingarm fit on a maxi

yes it will fit but.... unless you cut the rear fender off its going to be more difficult to remove/reinstall the wheel and the swing arm is also a bit longer so you might need a longer chain or smaller gears.... or you could just sell it to me...

well i already cut the rear fender and im not planning on taking it off anymore, but im painting it now then im gonna put it on and if it doesnt fit well ill be more then happy to sell it to ya

oh yeah i just looked at the picture in your profile.... with your fender cut like that you shouldnt have any issues except for maybe needing to add a few links to the chain. my guess is youll love it and wont want to sell it

haha alright, and if anything i can cut the fender more but im running a 40 sprocket in the back so i can always go down to 36

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account