"Jawa Moped, wiring is not right, HELP!!!"

"Hey, I have just been given I Jawa Moped (type 210) but a few of the wires have been cut (Specifically the ones going from the magneto) I was wondering if anyone could either send me a scanned in wiring diagram, or tell me how maybe I could bypass the lights and stuff and maybe just directly hook the magneto to the kill switch, then the kill switch to the spark plug just so the moped will run.........PLEASE HELP, the bike is in great condition, and I need the moped desperatly so that I can get to work!!!!<br>"

Try this for starters...

": Hey, I have just been given I Jawa Moped (type 210) but a few of the wires have been cut (Specifically the ones going from the magneto) I was wondering if anyone could either send me a scanned in wiring diagram, or tell me how maybe I could bypass the l"

Re: Still havin trouble:-)

": : Hey, I have just been given I Jawa Moped (type 210) but a few of the wires have been cut (Specifically the ones going from the magneto) I was wondering if anyone could either send me a scanned in wiring diagram, or tell me how maybe I could bypass the"

"How many wires are coming out of the magneto? Usually there are three: a hot, an ignition, and a ground.<p>Don't worry about the foolish kill switch, like he said you can just grab the decompressor lever and this will kill the engine for now. Once you g"

"Thank you Dan, and it was a great amount of assistance, I REALLY appericiate it, but there is still a problem, first of all there are six wires coming from the magneto. There are four different magnets around the central magnetic shaft that spins, and one"

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account